TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kindly go through all the terms and conditions especially on our Withdrawal and Absenteeism/ Replacement lessons before submitting the registration form.
1. All fees must be paid before the commencement of the term:
a. One-time Registration Fee: $50.00, Deposit: $100.00
b. Term Fees: Based on number of lessons for the current term. Term fees for students joining after the term starts will be pro-rated. Students who sign up during the last 2 weeks of the current term will need to pay the next term fee together with the current term fee.
2. Fees are collected on term-basis and are due 2 weeks before the start of term.
4. Late payment: The Centre reserves the right to impose a late payment fee of $10.00 per week for overdue payment.
5. We accept payment in NETS, Bank Transfer, Credit cards or GrabPay.
6. Students are required to submit a Notice of Withdrawal to the front desk staff or email to email@example.com at least 4 lesson weeks in advance (excluding the end-of-year break). Deposit and 4 unutilized lessons fee will be forfeited if students have not given advance notice of 4 lesson weeks. No immediate withdrawal is allowed. Please note that the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Payment must be made prior to refund of deposit. Deposit is not to be used for offset of term fees except for graduating class.
7. For students who do not provide adequate notice of 4 lesson weeks for withdrawal, deposit will be forfeited, and they are also required to top up to 4 lesson weeks’ notice.
8. Students absent for three or more weeks without informing the Centre will be considered as having withdrawn from the course and the deposit will be forfeited. Re-registration with a fee of $50 is required to resume lessons.
9. All learning materials, including notes, worksheet, case studies etc. are copyrighted and strictly for personal use and NOT for sharing or sale by any means. Voice and video recording is strictly NOT allowed during lesson. Legal action will be taken against any students who violate this copyright or no recording agreement.
Absenteeism / Replacement lessons
10. Should the student be absent for any reason, there will be 2 timings of make up lessons made available.
Should the student not be able to attend either make up lesson, that week’s materials will be provided during the next lesson, and the teacher will go through the notes 15 mins with the student before or after the next lesson.
There will strictly be NO REFUND of fees for lessons missed.
Personal Data Protection
11. I hereby give my clear and unambiguous consent to receive from the Centre promotional and marketing messages via phone calls, SMS/MMS/ Whatsapp (text message) and emails.
12. I hereby give my clear and unambiguous consent for the Centre to collect, use and disclose my personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Please refer to our website (www.ourlearningloft.com.sg) for our Personal Data Protection Policy.
13. The Centre shall not be required to provide services to abusive students or parents and shall be entitled to terminate the contract without refund upon the occurrence of such incidents.
14. The Centre reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice. Reasonable steps will be taken to inform students of such changes.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
16. The Centre reserves the right to change the teacher at its own discretion.
17. The Centre must be kept informed always of any changes in a student’s or parent’s particulars, e.g. Contact numbers, email etc.
18. The Centre reserves the right to postpone or reschedule any lessons due to any circumstances.
19. The Centre shall NOT bear responsibility for the loss of valuables or injuries sustained which happen in the Centre’s premises.
20. No transfer of credit notes or excess payment between students is allowed.