I am the author and as such, am the current copyright owner of the video presentation hereinafter referred to as the "Work". I agree to license the Work to the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America ("POSNA") according to the following terms:
1. The License shall begin on the date I sign this Agreement and continue in perpetuity.
2. I hereby grant POSNA a non-exclusive license to publish, copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works based on, distribute, transmit, communicate, perform, and display the Work, including during the POSNA Meeting. POSNA is not obligated to use the Work in any way.
3. I am giving this license to POSNA as a contribution. I specifically release POSNA from any obligation to pay money or otherwise perform services for this license.
4. POSNA may use the Work for educational purposes only. I understand and agree that these purposes include, but are not limited to, the sale and advertisement of the Work, printing, exhibition, broadcast, internet use, distribution and use of excerpts or abstracts of the Work solely or in combination with other material.
5. I warrant that the Work is original and does not violate or infringe any copyright or rights of another person, violate any property rights (including other intellectual property rights such as trademark, trade secret, or patent rights), or contain any scandalous, libelous or unlawful matter. With respect to any part of the Work that I do not own, I warrant that appropriate consents (consistent with the terms and conditions of this Release) from the copyright holder have been obtained and I will provide them to POSNA upon request.
I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless and indemnify POSNA, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents, successors, and/or assigns, (individually and collectively, “POSNA”), from and against any and all actions, claims, causes of action, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses and any other liability whatsoever, and all reasonable attorneys’ fees and other expenses relating to its defense from any claim, suit or action brought against POSNA due to copyright infringement, libel, slander, invasion of privacy or any other claim whatsoever based on any use of the Work.
6. If the Work contains any patient-identifiable information, I warrant that I have obtained all necessary permissions and/or have adhered to all requirements under state and federal privacy laws and regulations (including the HIPAA privacy regulations).