aurorapediatriaAnswered on September 21, 2023 06:02 AM
como posso importar um formulário do Google forms?
Anthony Jotform SupportAnswered on September 21, 2023 09:43 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our Portuguese Support agents are currently busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'm going to reply to you in English, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd prefer to receive support in Portuguese let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
It's easy to import a form from Google Forms. Let me show you how to Migrate Google Forms to Jotform:
- Click on the green Migrate Your Forms to Jotform button.
- Then, click on Allow to authorize the import into Jotform and access to your Jotform account, and click on Continue.
- After completing the Google authentication, you can close this tab.
- Now, select the forms you want to migrate into your Jotform account and click on Migrate.
- After the migration process is completed, click on View Migrated Form to see and edit your forms in Jotform Form Builder.
Give it a try and let us know if you have any other questions.