Ads and videos must be submitted in an electronic format for the best quality. Please submit camera-ready artwork only. Business cards or paper ads should be scanned and submitted online.
Please ensure the ads meet the following format:
1. Correct ad size (see chart below)
2. All ads are full color
3. 300 dpi (high resolution, no grainy or blurry images)
4. Jpg, gif, tiff or pdf format (Ads may be created in programs such as Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Canva.com, Pixelied.com or Crello.com but must be saved as one of the above files)
5. Save files as the sponsor's name and ad size. If there is more than one ad being uploaded include a numerical value to differentiate between the ads.
(For example: jenniferjacksonquarterpage1.jpg, jenniferjacksonquarterpage2, smallbusinesseighthpage.pdf
6. Submit each ad separately using the form below
7. Proofs of the ads submitted will be provided to the Debutantes prior to publishing.
8. Videos should be 10 seconds or less in .mp4 or .mov format
9. Questions? Contact LaTarah Edmond for status of ad and video uploads at firstname.lastname@example.org