2021 Florence Ellen McCall Hires
Bartley Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship may be used at any two or four-year College or University
(Trade, Technical and Cosmetology Schools are ineligible.)
African-American senior attending school in Tarrant County or Grand Prairie
· Minimum of 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
· Completed online application
· An Official High School transcript and Academic Profile signed and emailed by your high school counselor to Scholarships@arlingtoneducation.org.
· Exceptional Leadership & Community Service documented
· Demonstrated financial need
· Be a US citizen or hold a permanent visa card
· Major in a Finance-related field
· Interview may be required for scholarship finalist
· Application and all supporting materials are due by February 14, 2021
Before you begin the application have the following items available to upload:
Completed Academic Profile signed by your school counselor.
CLICK HERE FOR ACADEMIC PROFILE
500 word typed essay, 1” margin, doubled spaced, 12 point - Times Roman font style on the topic:
1. List school, work or community activities in which you have been an active participant. Include honors and scholarships that you have received.
2. Provide any ROTC or other military affiliations you have been involved.
3. Give a specific example of how one of your school, work or community activities has made a positive impact on you, someone else, or the community in general.
4. Include information concerning your educational goals and objectives while attending a two or four-year college or university. Discuss your plans for using your education to achieve your personal and professional goals. Describe how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
Scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to your college or university upon receipt of proof of enrollment.
For more information, please contact: Scholarships@arlingtoneducation.org