Release and Indemnification
• I acknowledge, agree and am fully aware that soccer and related activities involve many risks, dangers and hazards. I recognize that there are several known and unknown dangers and risks to my child’s physical well being associated with activities of this type. I agree, acknowledge and consent that my child is physically able to participate in soccer and related activities. I agree to waive, release, and discharge from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever, whether in law or equity, known or unknown, both present and future, against Zalgiris Soccer and any of its directors, officers, members, managers, affiliates, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, event holders, event organizers, event sponsors, event directors, and property owners arising out of or in any way related, directly or indirectly, to my participation in soccer and related activities, including those related to the Releasees’ own negligence.
• I agree (for my child, myself and my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, assignees, and successors in interest), to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any harm, injury, damage, or loss which my child may cause and/or contribute to while participating in gymnastics and related activities.
• The release and indemnification provisions above shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. If any part of the release and indemnification provisions shall be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable for any reason, that finding shall in no way affect (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) the remainder of the release and indemnification provisions.
• The participants consents to the use, by Zalgiris Soccer program, or anyone it authorizes, of any and all photographs, tapes or other representations, and any reproductions thereof for purpose of promotion (including sale, publication, display and exhibition) without compensation. Participant also consents to the use of the participant’s name in connection with any such materials. The member aggresses that such materials shall constitute Zalgiris Soccer property, with full right of distribution.
• I agree that this agreement contains the entire agreement between me and Zalgiris Soccer concerning the subject matter hereof, and that this agreement supersedes and replaces all prior negotiations, proposed agreements, agreements or representations, whether written or oral.
• I acknowledge that neither Zalgiris Soccer nor any of the Releases have made any representation, warranty, promise or covenant whatsoever, express or implied, not contained in this agreement, to induce me to execute this agreement.
• I agree that this Agreement, and any claims related to this agreement, whether such claims are in the nature of tort, contract, or otherwise, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts.
• I represent and warrant that I am the parent and/or guardian of the student listed above.
• I represent and warrant that: (i) I have read this agreement carefully; (ii) I understand that this agreement contains a release of liability, which will legally prevent me, my child, and/or any other person, from recovering damages in the event of injury to or death of my child arising out of or related in any way to his/her participation in soccer and related activities; (iii) I have full right and authorization to waive, relinquish and compromise those claims as set forth above; (iv) I have not previously assigned, conveyed or pledged to any third person and claims released by this agreement; (v) I am knowingly and voluntarily releasing and waiving claims against the Releasee’s as set forth above; (vi) I have executed this agreement voluntarily; and (vi) this agreement is binding upon me, my child, anyone claiming on behalf of or through my child, and our respective heirs, assigns and legal agents or representatives.