Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Pop up Calendar Being Cut Off
- Page break buttons not working
- changing the size of radio buttons and radio button text
- How can I change the text and little button colors on reCaptcha?
- Create a Matrix with Radio Button and Text Field
- I want to accept payments though JotForm based forms, and send the submission data with PayPal IPN to your DonorTools account.
- How do I align the next and back buttons on my form?
- unselect radio button in form
- Disable Go Button
- How do I increase the spacing between check boxes/radio buttons so that when they are inline I can fit longer labels
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.