Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Changes are gone when going back to the form builder after designing the form in the form designer tab
- Next and Previous page buttons do not look the same, how to make them so?
- How to fix position of Next Button on my Theme.
- How to create conditional logic for multi-part form using Skip Page Condtions?
- Moving the radio buttons away from the left border
- Radio button options overlaps to each other
- Pagebreak with Conditions shows no information when clicking back or next
- "Next" Button Missing and Conditions Disappeared
- pdfs of forms do not allow my radio buttons or drop downs to work.
- Alignment is broken after opening the form in Form Designer
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.