Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- image radio buttons
- How to remove the back button from the last page?
- How do I add a print button to a form
- Can I change the default form language?
- Is there a way to require payment before submission?
- Can I add a long description to a radio button field?
- Doing calculations based on the selections in Matrix
- Custom CSS used to position the Reset button is only working in Chrome
- How can I disable the confirmation message when the reset button is clicked
- How to align the X close icon of the Lightbox form
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.