Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- How to add a button on Thank you page so my user can return to my website
- Can someone please help troubleshoot page break buttons?
- URGENT: Jotform side button suddenly not showing anymore UPDATE - ISSUE SOLVED
- How to style upload button on a 'single image preview' widget
- Radio Button Answer Doesn't Save After Submission
- I want to create a place where judges can read short essays and then rate them on a scale of 1-10.
- Had issues with the radio button option
- Jotform Back button not working all the time
- Whenever there is a validation error, I have to click the 'next' button twice to move to the next page.
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.