Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Submit Button Hides When Adding Additional Text to a Field?
- How to horizontally align submit button
- How can I send my forms to my clients?
- Custom checkbox/radio buttons design not applied to 'other'
- No required alter when I paste the source code
- Can I prepopulate a field in edit mode?
- How can I print my application form?
- Submit button alignment in form builder and when embedded
- How do I integrate a button with a JotForm Lightbox
- Submit button not working
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.