Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- i can't find the publish button to click on
- Preview shows different view to edit view
- Can I use a form to send as an email?
- New Conditions wizard
- Submit button not working with iOS.
- Submit Button Missing
- Linking PayPal Account at JotForm
- Smiley Faces icons Vs Radio Buttons...
- the pdf form button is grayed out, and when i click to create pdf, only creates a pdf of OLD version of form, not current version
- Image radio buttons, please help!
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: November 20, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.