Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Condition "Is Filled" not recognized after save (edit link)
- How can I add a close button to my form?
- Form Buttons throwing off footer
- Getting 502 Bad Gateway Error after Submitting the form
- We are receiving an error when submitting a form with PayPal payment processing tool
- Can I share a form with a co-worker?
- Why did my file upload button disappear?
- Our submit button is not shown on our form any more
- Form not working
- How can I make sure that only I page is filled accordingly when I have multiple pages selections?
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.