Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- How to show calculation values in the reports?
- Reviewing the results of answers in a radio style survey as individual questions using Visual Reports
- The Support Forum does not give an option to search again for threads in search results
- Changing the background color of the submit button
- half-filled forms
- How to move the print button before the submit button?
- Make "Other" option text field in Radio button required
- Remove space when hiding BACK button
- Email Question and PayPal Question
- Submit button not showing on mobile phone
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.