Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible for a user to save their form and come back to complete later?
- Form logic rules
- Help with simple form edits
- Submit button not working!
- Is there a way I can change the spacing between radio buttons?
- Using the value entered in one field into the Radio button options
- Sharing the form as a link without embedding on a webpage
- How to format "Other" radio button to match preceeding buttons?
- Hidden fields are calculated
- Submit Button Doesn't work?
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.