Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Can I have a button on the Thank-you page that directs the user back to the form after they submit?
- Lightbox header is not legible when embedded to the page
- Selection from radio button field not showing in form notification email
- I need a button to cancel & Go Back
- How to preview selected radio button choices before submitting/checking out
- Feedback form not responsive on iphone and tablet
- Show radio button selected option to a field.
- How to change the lightbox link to my own button?
- Custom Page Break Buttons retain border on hover?
- Grouping several radio button fields but allowing only one selection
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.