Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear Text on Clear Button (Deprecated)
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
- Creating a Feedback Button
Related Forum Questions
- Submit Button missing on IPad OK on PC etc
- Changing radio button labels breaks conditions
- How can I create a close button for lightbox
- There is no Submit Button on my form
- Page break buttons overlapping
- Just a suggestion, how to change price of product depending on selected item
- How can i add subtext?
- Does jotform have a feedback form in the templates?
- Save Button Overlapping Problem + Condition Height Not Automatically Adjusting
- How do we share forms with other users in the account?
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.