Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- paypal button
- The "Add Condition" button not working.
- What is the reason that I somehow lost several form edits even though it was fixed with the revision history?
- Share form with another user
- How do I have a button to clear form?
- Form not working properly on iPhone when embedded on Adobe Muse
- Placing or positioning the back and submit button
- Can I pass different info from Radio Buttons?
- The submitt button is not showing up in my Android phone
- How to change the background property of a button ?
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: November 20, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.