Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- How can I direct users to a URL in their original window from a link in the Feedback form?
- Part of the embed form is not showing
- Can you embed a clients paypal code on your form?
- I just lost a form!
- Pay Pal Pro Payment Button - does this include "shopping cart"
- How do I add a cancel button
- how to split the "Purchase Order Form" to categories \ pages ?
- Your paypal bottoms are broken. Not linking your jotform to paypal payment website
- Horizontal Spacing Radio Boxes
- Read Only Field Extended
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.