Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Page break: Next button not working
- How can I hide / unhide parts of a radio button field in dependence of another radio button field.
- Is it possible to add an alternate button image for a hover state?
- Change the font color of the submit button?
- How can I increase the space between two radio button fields?
- I have been trying to put a paypal button in my jotform and am not having any success
- How to send a Custom field with PayPal transaction
- how to put smooth signature widget and save button in every row
- Submit Button: Change for multiple uses?
- Format of the PayPal radio button and text
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.