Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- integrating jotform and shopify
- I ask a question in my form and have radio buttons for the answers. How do I change the setup to a to allow multiple selections?
- feedback form button not appear in Chrome 36
- Back button in Integrations Wizard
- Custom Button
- Radio button to display different fields
- Is there any way for Wishbox not to scroll back to the top before providing the feedback form?
- Make Registration Form for my Blog
- Jotformpro checkbox values and integrating with MailChimp
- how do i get a feedback form like the one you have
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.