Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a form to a web page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a feedback button to Blogger
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Upload button width
- How can edit mobile number field width in feedback form?
- How I do add multiple options?
- Conditional form still not working
- WHY does the form look utterly different in different previews when I've not changed anything?
- Style of File Upload button changes when enabling Allow Multiple option
- How do I direct people to my form
- How to put a link in the default Thank you page?
- Why I have problems in saving my form's changes?
- The submit button jumps to the left when pressed
Adding a feedback button to BloggerLast Update: May 24, 2016
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.