Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Why is the spacing different when the Custom CSS code is identical in both forms?
- what is a sub user
- Can I use a calculation on a matrix?
- Can I replace submit buttons with my own image buttons?
- How can I create a conditional question with text box?
- My radio button field is not showing up in preview or live on the internet
- Html textbox changes the code I entered
- How to Customize Submit Button with CSS
- PayPal link does NOT work
- BLANK Screen when submitting form that is integrated to PayPal Express
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.