Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- hide submit button
- Last submit button does not show up on form
- Submit button is not correctly positioned on form
- I want to create a feedback form and publish the submissions to my website
- Unable to receive email notifications using the Test Email button
- What's the best way to share multiple forms and keep them accessible?
- Test email button send the notification to the account's email address
- Can you print out the form you have created?
- Can you print out the form?
- How can we add clear form button to our form?
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: March 17, 2016
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.