Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Submit button text is not centered after editing form in Form Designer
- The Date/Time field shows bad date and time after clicking on Reset button
- Sharing: how to individually color portions of questions using CSS injection
- I can not get submit button in the form on web
- How do I add a "Return to First Page" type of button?
- Print button not working firefox-32.03, IE-11 and safari-5.1.7
- PayPal and credit card option
- Style buttons on Configurable List widget
- How to change the placement of Back and Next button?
- How can you make radio buttons distribute properly?
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.