Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- How to Limit Filled Field widget on Submit Button Only.
- submit button not working
- Feedback button not showing
- How do I change the position of my JotForm's submit button?
- Styles messed in Form Designer
- Unable to click next or submit button on form with Address Map Locator widget.
- How to enlarge hovered images with Image Radio Buttons widget
- Issue with Form Designer and checkboxes / radio buttons
- How can I set up a radio button so the choice immediately sends someone to another form
- To select single option from matrix field of survey form
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.