Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- How to reduce the space between form fields?
- Share forms or ability to create forms
- How do I make the submit button on the bottom of my forms?
- Installing theme from Theme store did not take after exiting
- Radio buttons dropping from right alligned to below text randomly
- Hiding the Submit button
- "One more step" fields error in my Blogger Form
- Adding a "Print Form" button
- Save Button on Form
- The submit button is missing in FireFox
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: December 11, 2014
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.