Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- I am having trouble saving changes.
- how can I add coupon code to the form with single product, multiple opt
- Payment Form with conditional payment button html
- How can I change a radio button field to a checkbox field?
- What is the procedure for adding a PayPal Button that would allow a payment AND the form submission?
- Submit button missing when file is added
- PayPal page does not load after entering security code word
- Making form secure - I click on the "secure" box but there is no save button and it doesn't save the change
- Why doesn't my submit button appear on I-Phones or other I-Products and is there a way to fix it?
- Can I put a button on my form to go to a particular url
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: April 16, 2012
1- While on "Setup & Embed" tab of the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Design" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.