Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- FormsCentral imported form not showing Submit/Next button with Embed code
- Share forms to a sub-user account
- Feedback form is not working in Wix website?
- Language button in embedded form (Google Sites) does not work?
- How do I change the color of the text for file upload?
- Calculation widget not working
- How to Change the Color through CSS?
- How to increase the Height of Submit Button trough CSS?
- Unable to submit the form: stuck at "please wait" message
- Feedback Button Alignment
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.