Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger
- Adding Form to Blogger
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding Form to Tumblr
- Adding Feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Embed Form Lightbox Enquiry
- massively irritating still not properly responsive form
- How Can I Make the Text of Page Break Buttons ('Next' and 'Back') Lowercase?
- How do I return to original form calling page from the Thank You page?
- Why does the formating of the submit button remain consistant?
- Conditional buttons disappear when form is cleared
- Form with Form Collapses not showing Submit button
- Sometimes the next button doesnt work
- How do i get Facebook like Button URL?
- PayPal Express button doesn't show up on mobile and overlapping on desktop
Adding Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: January 2, 2015
1- While in the form builder, click the "Embed Form" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.