- JotForm Now Integrates with INinbox Email Marketing
- How to Add A Form to Your Facebook Page
- ClinchPad Integration for Your Forms
- Daily Digest Emails for Your Forms
- Introducing Field Calculations for Forms
- Celebrating 5,000 Form Templates
- Introducing Form Revisions: Never Lose Your Work Again!
- jotText: Get Your Forms to Text!
- Add Your JotForm Stats to Your Leftronic Dashboard
- Create Multilingual Forms for a Global Audience
- Top 10 Apps for Managing Your Form Data
- JotForm Apps Release with 100 Awesome Apps
- Announcing JotForm Developer Competition
- What's Cooking in the JotForm Kitchen
- Send Form Emails From Your Own Email Address: JotForm Now Support SMTP
- Send Instant Submission Notifications with Webhooks
- 11 Short Interviews: How They Use JotForm
- Embed Form Plugin for Wordpress
- New Wordpress Plugin: JotForm Feedback Button
- JotForm Anywhere: How They Use It
- New Editor Options for Text Area Fields
- JotForm now Integrates with Box
- JotForm Instant: Instantly Brewed Forms!
- iContact Integration: Send Your Contacts to iContact Email Marketing Tools
- How to be Successful in the JotForm Support Team
- JotForm Google Drive App
- Mad Mimi, A Lovely Email Newsletter Service, Can Now Integrate with JotForm Forms
- How to Improve Your Website
- Get Notified Quickly about Your Form Submissions using Google Chrome Instant Notifier
- JotForm Anywhere: Embed a Form Builder to Your Website Builder
- Announcing E-Signatures for Forms
- Introducing New My Account Section and a New Pricing Plan
- 1 Million Users: What I Learned
- A New Look for MY FORMS page!
- JotForm is now on Zapier: Send Your Form Data to 100+ Web Services
- JotForm + Stripe = Beautiful Payment Forms in Minutes
- JotForm Now Integrates with Solve360 CRM
- Send Your Form Uploads to Google Drive
- InkFilepicker.io + JotForm: Let Your Users Upload Files From the Cloud
- Build & Maintain Customer Relationships with Zoho CRM
- Easy Contact Management with Highrise
- Create Invoices from Forms Using Freshbooks Integration
- Google Docs Integration: Send Responses to Google Spreadsheets. Instantly.
- Form Templates: First Week in Numbers
- Form Templates Gallery Released: Over 500 Ready to Use Forms!
- Flexible Data Integration with Salesforce
- How to Spice Up Your JotForm Experience
- Beta Testers Wanted: Form Templates Gallery
- JotForm Now Integrates with Constant Contact
- Email Marketing Campaigns with AWeber and JotForm
- Connect Your Forms with Campaign Monitor Mailing Lists
- MailChimp Integration: Send Email Newsletters to the People Who Filled Your Forms
- Freshly Baked Submit Button Styles for Your Forms
- JotForm.com is Back Online
- JotForm.com Suspended
- 21 Productivity Secrets from the JotForm Team
- 2011 in Numbers for JotForm
- Top 10 Funny Screenshots We Received on Wishbox Launch
- Wishbox Released: An Amazing New Way to Get Feedback from Web Site Visitors
- Wishbox is the Coolest
- How to A/B Test Web Forms
- Wishbox: A New Way to Collect Feedback from your Users
- A Look at Payment Forms: Which Payment Gateways are Most Popular?
- About DDoS Attack on Friday
- 7 Useful JotForm Features You Probably Didn't Know About
- Shorten Your Forms Using Facebook Profile Info
- Behind the Scenes: Our Support Tools
- 8 Reasons to Add a Feedback Button to your Site Today
- 8 Great New Reasons to use JotForm for your Upload Forms
- Ask President Obama on Facebook Live Townhall
- Create Dropbox Forms with JotForm
- Download JotForm User Guide
- Jotform Now Supports Multiple File Uploads
- A Quick Note About Temporary Database Problems
- Upload Spaces Increased 10x for All Users!
- Create Forms Faster: Templates for Your Forms
- JotForm Proudly Launches New Embed Form Wizard
- A Christmas Gift: Sub labels for everyone
- New Shiny My Forms Released!
- Facebook Forms: Now Supporting Form Validations and Many Other Improvements
- Why Every Startup Founder Should do Customer Support
- On Quickness
- Be Careful with with Some SaaS Vendors who Keep Your Data Hostage
- More Options for Adding Images to Your Forms
- How to Use JotForm for Education (Movie)
- JotForm Reports, Turbocharged!
- How we release a new version of JotForm 10 TIMES A DAY
- Educational Uses of JotForm
- JotForm in Two Minutes
- How to Create Facebook Forms
- Story of a Feature: JotForm Feedback Buttons for Web Sites
- Massive Distributed Denial of Service Attack on JotForm
- Re-inventing A Product That was Already Great
- Share Your Form Responses with Others
- Power Your Shopify Stores with JotForm Forms
- JotForm 3.0 Unleashed!
July 22, 2014 / Comments (9)JotForm is amazingly customizable. We wanted to showcase it. So, our team has created some great looking form templates. We have added 50 new templates in the last 3 months. They all have original designs. Today, I’d like to share some of my favorites with you.Appointment Request FormThis is a simple form but I love the typography and the simplicity.
June 16, 2014 / Comments (1)
One of the first things that every web site should do is to build and maintain a mailing list. JotForm is an easy way to create sign-up forms and start building your list. The problem for many marketers is what do they do next. Obviously, you need to start interacting with your list and begin telling them about all the products and services you offer and all the ways you can help them. But the difficulty often arises, how can you easily manage emails on your lists? As your list continues to grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to keep track of everything that you need to remember about your list members. Well, there is now a solution: JotForm integration with INinbox.
May 28, 2014 / Comments (12)
We have a great news! If you have a Facebook page you can now use our new JotForm Tab Facebook app to embed a form on your Facebook page.
May 06, 2014 / Comments (2)ClinchPad is a modern CRM system which unlike traditional CRM software focuses on deals rather than contacts. Its main focus is on managing your sales pipeline through an intuitive visual interface. It is targeted at small teams who need something simple to manage their business leads rather than large sales teams.Screenshot of ClinchPad’s home screen
April 15, 2014 / Comments (9)Today, we are happy to announce that Daily Digest service is now out of beta. We have perfected the daily digest emails with the help of 100 JotForm users. Here is a screenshot of a digest email:
March 18, 2014 / Comments (21)We are excited to announce our new Form Calculation Widget, an amazingly powerful math engine for your forms. We've worked together with many JotForm users to find the perfect set of calculation features to make this widget easy, fun and powerful.
So, if you are looking to introduce simple additions/subtractions to your forms or even advanced mathematical equations this widget is exactly what need.
February 25, 2014 / Comments (45)I am excited about the growth we have been seeing with Form Templates. It has turned out to be the greatest addition we've made to JotForm. We released it almost two years ago and the usage numbers are staggering.People have shared 5,000 forms on Form Templates. And, those templates were used 640,000 times to create new forms. We did some experiments comparing the amount of time it takes to create forms from scratch versus using templates. Creating forms using form templates saves about 10 minutes for each form. So, according to our estimates, Form Templates have saved our users over 100,000 hours.
January 30, 2014 / Comments (31)It is one of the worst feelings. Spending hours on a document and suddenly losing it all. We all have horror stories. We chalk it up as a learning experience and move on. That's actually a good way to learn to save our work and keep regular backups.On a personal level, I re-live this feeling pretty much once every week. I read a message from a JotForm user who lost her work. Sometimes it is our fault and sometimes it is just bad luck. Whatever the reason is, I just can't get rid of the feeling of guilt when someone loses her work on JotForm. That’s why we had to do something about it.Today, we are excited to introduce Form Revision History: Review your recent changes and revert your form back to an older version.
January 20, 2014 / Comments (4)jotText is an SMS service for your JotForm forms. jotText can send text notifications to you when someone completes one of your forms. It can also help you create marketing campaigns for your customers.
January 09, 2014 / Comments (3)
December 03, 2013 / Comments (17)Today, we are releasing JotForm Form Widgets. What is a form widget? It is basically a field you can add to your form. It could be a youtube video or a drawing board. Widgets let you create better forms with less effort.
November 06, 2013 / Comments (18)We’ve just released a translation tool for your forms to help you reach a global audience much better. It will help your visitors control the form language which in return, bring you higher conversion and satisfaction rates. See the translator in action.
October 24, 2013 / Comments (7)There are a million different ways to manage your form data. Here, at JotForm, we’ve listened to our community and feature requests to build many targeted data management apps. Now, let’s look at the top 10.
October 03, 2013 / Comments (7)
Today, we are releasing JotForm Apps. A platform for software developers to showcase their apps made for JotForm users. What makes this announcement exciting is that we are releasing JotForm Apps with 100 ready-to-use apps. You will love them!
August 21, 2013 / Comments (12)
We have some exciting news to share today!
We have recently released an API to build apps for JotForm. We are now celebrating our new API with a competition for software developers. The grand prize is $5,000.
August 02, 2013 / Comments (95)
July 11, 2013 / Comments (26)We are excited to announce a new development on JotForm: You can now send emails from your own email address. Simply setup your email account on JotForm and we will use your SMTP server to send emails.Many of JotForm users create forms for their clients or organizations. Or, they send autoresponder emails to people who fill their forms. So, having no JotForm branding on these emails is very important for them. We respect that. That's why this is another step in the right direction.
July 02, 2013 / Comments (12)Webhook is a technique used to send HTTP POST notifications to a URL. They can be used to connect apps together or just send data. We are excited to release webhooks on JotForm. You can now get your form submissions posted to a URL.You can setup webhooks form your forms on the Form Builder. Click on Webhooks button on the Settings toolbar and then enter the URL where you'd like to receive the form submissions.
June 19, 2013 / Comments (4)
June 07, 2013 / Comments (21)Today, we are releasing Embed Form Plugin for Wordpress. Using Embed Form Plugin adding a form to your blog post is very easy. Simply click on the JotForm icon on your post editor.
« 1 2 3 4 5 › »