- Adding Form to Facebook Pages
- How to Create Your First Web Form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
If you can not see some of your submissions in your Submissions Panel, but you got an email about them, everything is OK. They are all saved and will be accessible shortly.
We apologize for a delay currently present for some at this time.
3 views1 repliesI Cant Log in Into My Account JotForm Asked by yaron - Updated 1 minute ago
20 views3 repliesRecieveing submissions alerts via email, but submissions are not shown in the jotform dashboard Asked by Mimich - Updated 5 minutes ago
254 views16 repliesBUG in database management apps Asked by AA_C - Updated 6 minutes ago
20 views3 repliesYou have done a great job making something simple to use and effective. Asked by ericut - Updated 7 minutes ago
10 views3 repliesSubmisssions are not recorded upon form submission Asked by sudsport - Updated 8 minutes ago
16 views3 repliesRequest to move form to another user Asked by kristinavasquez - Updated 10 minutes ago
25 views6 repliesCan I duplicate a form and save it as a new form? Asked by CarmonaForms - Updated 11 minutes ago
9 views1 repliesNotifier email is received, but the same data can not be found under Submissions Panel Asked by akisg - Updated 11 minutes ago
5 views1 repliesCAN YOU EMBEDDED TO FACEBOOK? Asked by adriana - Updated 13 minutes ago
184 views5 repliesEl formulario no funciona Asked by Aitor - Updated 16 minutes ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »