Related Forum Questions
- Does the upload feature for Dropbox,etc use any security?
- Can I use your service to do a mental health evaluation form?
- Is JotForm insecured since some of my submissions were missing?
- How safe are the forms from "clickjacking?"
- PayPal - Security header is not valid error
- Make forms secured
- how secure is the file upload in jotform?
- pdf-submission support
- I am needing the forms to be https forms but it gives a certificate error how do I correct this
- How does JotForm secure data at rest?
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.