Related Forum Questions
- when make payment via paypal, show error security header not valid ?
- Request for a form password protection option
- Form not viewing in Firefox
- PayPal Payment Pro - "Security Error" message when submitting Payment Form
- Form submissions security
- Data security questions
- How do I collect credit card information using JotForm?
- how can you add social security number and the boxes to place numbers in it on an existing form?
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.