Related Forum Questions
- SSL security
- Why am I getting a security error
- My Forms Terms and Conditions are not hyperlinking correctly
- What is causing users to get a Security error message when they try to submit payment?
- Realign field on the form using CSS codes
- Can we automatically delete our submissions from jotform and prevent them to be stored on your servers?
- certificate / security error message using payment buttons
- After submitting the form I get this error "Security error - Security header is not valid"
- moving a line
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.