Related Forum Questions
- How can I let people know that my jotform is secured?
- security header not valid error
- I get a "Security error Security header is not valid " when validating the Paypal
- PayPal Pro - Security header is invalid
- Receiving a Security Error
- Does JotForm allow me to use fillable PDFs from other sources (Social Security)?
- Can we have a Social Security Number field on form
- Can I ask for Social Security numbers in JotForm?
- Website Security Vulnerability Reporting
- Preliminary request of sustainability and feasibility Jot form for an "official" administrative data collection
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.