Related Forum Questions
- How do I collect credit card information using JotForm?
- how can you add social security number and the boxes to place numbers in it on an existing form?
- How to pass Social Security Nubers from jotform submissions over email in a secure way?
- What are your data security certifications?
- Security Question in regards to JotForm
- PayPal Express Error: Security header is not valid.
- Getting Error in Form Header in my Payapl Payment Form?
- I would like to know more information about the security in forms
- How secure is the data collected on JotForm from hacks?
- Are your form submissions HIPAA Compliant
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.