- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- What are Encrypted Forms and how to use them as expert?
Related Forum Questions
- What does Security header is not valid mean?
- Microsoft Vista Support
- Why is the submit action not working?
- Secure Connection Failed error shown when opening form
- How can I re-upload a security key?
- Security error Security header is not valid
- Is There Any Security Around API Key?
- Salesforce Integration: Getting Salesforce Security Token
- Delete my account
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.
4. Safe Harbor for EU users. JotForm is in compliance with what was known as the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, which was set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Here's our official certification notice.
However, in early Oct 2015, the Safe Harbor framework was nullified by the highest court in Europe, which meant EU users no longer had a legal safeguard guiding how their data was handled by US companies. In response to this, JotForm has taken the ground breaking step of offering its EU users the opportunity to store their data exclusively in Europe. This ensures EU users can retain their data in their own jurisdiction, which follows their specific data privacy requirements. More information can be found here.