Browse Article by Topicsgoogle sites google sites form
Related Forum Questions
- Is there an easy way to auto resize the form for viewing with a mobile
- Google Sites Embedded form incorrectly populating one of the form fields
- Embedding form to Google sites that use https
- Why was my form hosted on Google site disabled?
- JotForm Google Sites Gadget: Form URL not found
- JotForm Google Sites Embed Gadget Down
- Mobile Forms - required answers not filled but form transmitted
- SSL submissions limit
- google sites
- white frame around "Thank you" page background
Adding Form to Google SitesLast Update: November 19, 2015
What is Google Sites?
Google Sites is a structured wiki and web page creation tool offered by Google to help anyone create websites where people can collaborate and share files. JotForm helps those who need customized web forms in their Google Site. Watch the video or follow the steps below to add form to Google Sites.
1. While on the form builder, click on "Publish" button.
2. Switch to Platforms tab
3. Select Google Sites and copy the provided URL embed code
4. Go to your Google Site. Switch to Edit mode.
5. Open "Insert Menu"
6. Select "More..." at the bottom
7. On the new page, select "Add gadget by URL" option at the left.
8. Enter the gadget URL which we've got from the JotForm wizard
8. Gadget settings will open.
9. You should write your form ID in order to add the form into your page. Form ID is a long string numbers found at the end of your form URL. For example:
If you wish to set your form to be transparent, you may want another alternative on adding forms on Google sites on this page http://www.jotform.com/help/87-How-to-set-the-background-of-the-form-transparent.
How'd you do? Did you have any difficulties adding a form to Google Sites? Please share your thoughts, recommendations, anything on the comments section below.