Browse Article by Topicsgoogle sites google sites form
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding form to Google sites that use https
- Why was my form hosted on Google site disabled?
- JotForm Google Sites Gadget: Form URL not found
- JotForm Google Sites Embed Gadget Down
- Mobile Forms - required answers not filled but form transmitted
- SSL submissions limit
- google sites
- white frame around "Thank you" page background
- Google spreadsheet not getting all of the data
- Can't do an SSL form in a google site
Adding Form to Google SitesLast Update: March 21, 2015
What is Google Sites?
Google Sites is a structured wiki and web page creation tool offered by Google to help anyone create websites where people can collaborate and share files. JotForm helps those who need customized web forms in their Google Site. Watch the video or follow the steps below to add form to Google Sites.
1. On "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. Click on "Google Sites" option.
3. Go to your Google Site. Switch to Edit mode.
4. Open "Insert Menu"
5. Select "More..." at the bottom
6. On the new page, select "Add gadget by URL" option at the left.
7. Enter the gadget URL which we've got from the JotForm wizard
8. Gadget settings will open.
9. You should write your formID ( ) in order to add your form into your page. Form ID is a string of numbers found at the end of your form URL. For example:
If you wish to set your form to be transparent, you may want another alternative on adding forms on Google sites on this page http://www.jotform.com/help/87-How-to-set-the-background-of-the-form-transparent.
How'd you do? Did you have any difficulties adding a form to Google Sites? Please share your thoughts, recommendations, anything on the comments section below.