Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
- A Guide To Forms For WordPress JotForm Users
Related Forum Questions
- Forms not showing up in Wordpress
- Forms are not displaying any longer on WordPress website
- Form hangs during submission when embedded on Wordpress site?
- Forms Embedded on Wordpress: Hangs on "Please wait" message after clicking the submit button
- Is Embed Form plugin 1.2.1 compatible with Wordpress 4.5.1?
- Publish form on Worpress page is not working using Chrome browser
- Wordpress embedded form stuck to Please wait on submission
- Can we use Form Generator for Wordpress in our WordPress website?
- Do I need to install an SMTP plugin to my WordPress website when using Jotform forms?
- Forms are not showing up on Wordpress site
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: March 17, 2016
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. Click on the Publish button at the toolbar
2. Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.org icon
3. Copy the code provided.
4. At the WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.