Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Wordpress Plugin (for Wordpress.org version)
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
Related Forum Questions
- How to embed in Wordpress.com without the form scrolling?
- WPEngine: Embedding form issues
- Conditional logics are not working when form is embedded into WordPress using the Embed form plugin
- Wordpress user creation based on data entered in the JotForm
- Form is not working correctly when I embed it on my website
- The forms are not working on mobile devices
- Installed Jotform wordpress plugin, but can't see it anywhere on my dashboard.
- Form hangs on "Please Wait..." when I click on the submit button
- How do I get the JotForm WordPress plugin to work ?
- Wordpress: Able to submit without completing the required fields
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: October 23, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.