Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Wordpress Plugin (for Wordpress.org version)
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
Related Forum Questions
- My WordPress embedded payment form is not updating the Total amount, but it works in preview
- Custom Calculation Form for Wordpress
- Big gap in the form when I embed it to my WordPress website
- WordPress plugin not working properly
- how can I use with Wordpress.com?
- Creating fields to use in Wordpress
- How to embed form on WordPress website?
- Can I get the shortcode for my form to put in WordPress somewhere?
- I cannot get my embedded form to show on wordpress site
- Lightbox form is hiding parts of my wordpress website when it's closed
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: October 23, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.