Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Wordpress Plugin (for Wordpress.org version)
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
- A Guide To Forms For WordPress JotForm Users
Related Forum Questions
- Form is not showing up on our site
- NAO CONSIGO POR O SCRIPT NO BLOG WORDPRESS. COM
- My next page button does not work after adding a form to WordPress website using js embed code
- Gravity Forms to Jotforms
- Wordpress.com Site Integration
- My forms have disappeared from my WordPress website
- Why is my Hover Text not showing on my form on my website?
- I can't get this to work with wordpress.com
- How can we embed the form on WordPress site hosted by GoDaddy?
- Responsive form embedded to Wordpress page
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: October 23, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.