Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
- A Guide To Forms For WordPress JotForm Users
Related Forum Questions
- How to restrict the form to my "Subscribers" in WordPress website?
- How to Add My Contact Form to my Wordpress website
- Since Updating to the Latest WordPress Version, my Form Either Doesn't Appear or Doesn't Look Right When it Appears
- My form is not showing up after embedding in Wordpress 4.3.1
- Are forms still secure if embedding onto a Wordpress page?
- My form is not displaying correctly on Wordpress Page
- Still unable to embed my form on Wordpress
- I"m trying to add my form as a page on my WordPress site.
- Embed codes not working for Wordpress (VamTam) theme
- I embedded the form on my wordpress site but the formatting is messed up. I have installed plug in successfully
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: November 1, 2015
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. Click on the Publish button at the toolbar
2. Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.org icon
3. Copy the code provided.
4. At the WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.