Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Wordpress Plugin (for Wordpress.org version)
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to embed the jotform to the WordPress website
- JotForm's "Embed Form" Wordpress Plugin Not working after update to WP 4.0.1
- Embedded form not showing up on WordPress page
- Are your forms mobile responsive and will they integrate well with CyberChimps themes for WordPress?
- Wordpress Feedback button not showing up
- Autopopup lightbox jotform on WordPress website
- Print button not working firefox-32.03, IE-11 and safari-5.1.7
- wordpress form page shows "your webhook is available at this url ; ) instead of my page and form. This change just happened recently.
- Embed code of JotForm on Wordpress website is not working
- form too narrow on a Wordpress page
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: October 23, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.