Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version
- Embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
- A Guide To Forms For WordPress JotForm Users
Related Forum Questions
- Form Alignment in Wordpress
- How Can I Use the Form on WordPress with 3rd Party Database?
- Unable to submit the form in a Wordpress website
- [Wordpress Embed] The frame requesting access is sandboxed and lacks the "allow-same-origin" flag.
- How can I get the embedded JotForm in Wordpress.org to act responsive?
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress
- Form not loading on WP website
- JotForm Embedded on Wordpress: Parent page not scrolling when mouse is hovered on embedded form (iframe)
- My Wordpress form only shows up after hitting refresh
- Wordpress embedded form flashes and jumps up when going from field to field in Safari
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org versionLast Update: November 30, 2015
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. Click on the Publish button at the toolbar
2. Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.org icon
3. Copy the code provided.
4. At the WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.