Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress
- Wordpress Plugin
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
Related Forum Questions
- Print button not working firefox-32.03, IE-11 and safari-5.1.7
- wordpress form page shows "your webhook is available at this url ; ) instead of my page and form. This change just happened recently.
- Embed code of JotForm on Wordpress website is not working
- form too narrow on a Wordpress page
- Contact us form not showing on a wordpress page?
- Embed the form in WP has an issue!
- Embedding form to Wordpress is not working
- Disappointed in WordPress Integration
- Submissions: Show submissions on WordPress
- Form not responsive on self hosted wordpress website
Adding Forms to WordpressLast Update: September 29, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.