Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
Related Forum Questions
- My form is not showing up on a WordPress page
- How to Left Align form in WordPress post/page?
- Adding Jotform source to Wordpress posts?
- Managing JotForm from within WordPress
- With the WordPress plugin can I see a submits overview in the backend and export?
- Form Calculation Widget not working in Firefox browser
- Form generator plugin does nothing after installing it to my WP Website
- How do I integrate the form onto a category rather than post or page in Wordpress.org?
- Working with php functions
- Embedded form not displayed on wordpress website
Adding Forms to WordpressLast Update: January 13, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
If you have any questions, please post it below.