Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
Related Forum Questions
- I just completely re-made my form and still no code provided in embed wizard for wordpress
- Grab WordPress username and populate it to the form
- Why doesn't my form show up in wordpress
- Jotform Wordpress usage
- Can not add form with Wordpress Plugin
- No jotform button on wordpress after Jotform "Embed Form" plugin is installed.
- How to Prevent WordPress from Inserting Paragraph and Break Tags
- I do not see a Wordpress Plugin Option on my website.
- Form to WordPress Post
- Embeded Wordpress Form doesn't offer hover
Adding Forms to WordpressLast Update: January 13, 2014
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
If you have any questions, please post it below.