Browse Article by Topicsfacebook page facebook form add facebook form
- Adding Form to Facebook Pages
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- Adding Order Form to Facebook
- Adding Form to Facebook ( Facebook Developer Method )
- Facebook Forms Integration Video
Related Forum Questions
- Facebook not connecting
- Facebook App Tab: settings menu to the left corner
- Facebook alignment
- Colleague created a form for our company but left without giving us logins
- Facebook Security
- Cannot view Facebook form
- I am not able to post my form to my facebook page.
- Error inserting form in Facebook
- Is jotform compatible with mobile viewing?
- My link will not work on my facebook page but works on other FB pages.
Adding Form to Facebook PagesLast Update: August 1, 2014
Adding forms to your Facebook page is quick and easy using JotForm.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you form is already created and you are in the form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab
2. Click "Embed Form" button
3. In the form embed wizard window, choose "Facebook" in the Other Platforms section:
4. In Facebook Embed tab, click "Add Jotform Tab" button:
5. After clicking the button above, an Add Page Tab window will appear. Choose the correct Facebook Fanpage you would like to add the Tab. Click "Add Page Tab" button
6. You have now successfully added the form to your Facebook Fan page.
7. Access your Facebook Fan Page, you should be able to see the Contact Us tab with the Jotform Icon on it in the App Section (new timeline view):
8. Click on the Tab to see the form on it. And that's it! You have successfully added your form to your Facebook Fanpage.
If you want to change the Tab Title and the Tab Image into something else, you can do it by;
a. Click "Settings" in the top-left side
b. Click "Apps"
c. Click "Edit Settings" option
d. Key in your own custom tab name. Click "Save" button and click "Okay". And that's it for Custom Tab Name!
e. Click "Change" in Custom Tab Image if you want to change the default Jotform Image. It will take you to another page. Simply hover you mouse to the Image and click "EDIT":
f. Click "Choose File" and select your custom image. Make sure that the image size is exactly 111 by 75 pixels and in JPG, GIF, or PNG format. And that's it for Custom Tab Image!
Now, if you want to change the form. You do not need to remove the tab and add it again into the Embed Form wizard. You can manage it right into the tab/app page. If you are logged in to your account, you should be able to see the Settings icon into the top-left side - just simply click on it and select a form from the list:
This method is using HTTPS or Secure URL feature. This is to avoid any security issues on the page since Facebook requires secure protocol.
Please take note that free users are only allowed up to 10 SSL submissions maximum per month (since you are using HTTPS version of your form). You should consider upgrading to a paid plan if you expect to receive SSL submissions in excess of 10 a month.
How'd you do? Was this article easy to follow? Tell us what you think on the comments section below.