Browse Article by Topicsfacebook page facebook form add facebook form
- Adding Form to Facebook Pages
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- Adding Order Form to Facebook
- Adding Form to Facebook ( Facebook Developer Method )
- Facebook Forms Integration Video
Related Forum Questions
- How do we embed more than one form on our facebook page?
- How can I add multiple jotform tabs to a single facebook page
- Embedding to Facebook page
- Where can I find user details from a form embedded to a Facebook page
- How do i change the contact us tab on our facebook page?
- The relevant Facebook page doesn't appear on the drop-down menu for me to embed the form into!
- I can't upload the booking form I've created to my Facebook page! please help
- How to add multiple forms to facebook?
- How can I put a facebook link into my form?
- How can I set my email notifications to be sent from my business address
Adding Form to Facebook PagesLast Update: May 11, 2015
Adding forms to your Facebook page is quick and easy using JotForm.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that your form is already created and you are in the form builder.
2. Click the "Embed Form" button
3. In the form embed wizard window, choose "Facebook" in the Other Platforms section:
4. In Facebook Embed tab, click the "Add Jotform Tab" button:
5. After clicking the button above, an "Add Page Tab" window will appear. Choose the correct Facebook Fanpage you would like to add the Tab, then click "Add Page Tab" button
6. You have now successfully added the form to your Facebook Fan page.
7. When you access your Facebook Fan Page, you should then be able to see the "Contact Us" tab with the Jotform Icon on it in the App Section (new timeline view):
8. Click on the Tab to see your form and that's it! You have successfully added your form to your Facebook Fanpage.
If you want to change the Tab Title and the Tab Image into something else, you can do it by;
a. Click "Settings" in the top-left side
b. Click "Apps"
c. Click "Edit Settings" option
d. Key in your own custom tab name. Click "Save" button and then click "Okay". And that's it for Custom Tab Name!
e. Click "Change" in Custom Tab Image if you would like to change the default Jotform Image. This will take you to another page. Simply hover you mouse to the Image and click "EDIT":
f. Click "Choose File" and then select your custom image. Make sure that the image size is exactly 111 by 75 pixels in JPG, GIF, or PNG format. And that's it for Custom Tab Image!
Now, if you want to change the form, you do not need to remove the tab and add it again into the Embed Form wizard. You can manage it right into the tab/app page. If you are logged in to your account, you should be able to see the Settings icon into the top-left side - just simply click on it and select a form from the list:
This method is using the HTTPS or Secure URL feature. This is to avoid any security issues on the page and Facebook requiring secure protocol.
Please take note that free users are only allowed up to 10 SSL submissions maximum per month. Since you are using an HTTPS version of your form, your form will use SSL submissions. You should consider upgrading to a paid plan if you expect to receive SSL submissions in excess of 10 per month.
How'd you do? Was this article easy to follow? Tell us what you think on the comments section below.