Browse Article by Topicsfacebook like
Related Forum Questions
- Discount for purchase when liking product/page
- Tell Your Friends to Enter Form
- facebook like, condition on form
Adding Facebook Like Button to a FormLast Update: April 3, 2013
There are many ways to add Facebook Like Button to a form. You can add it as an iFrame within a "Free Text(HTML)" field or retrieve the full-source code from the "Embed Form" wizard and add the Facebook code. We'll go with the easiest method to add our Facebook Like Button by using the "Free Text(HTML)" field.
2. Edit the text inside the "Free Text(HTML) field. Write something that you want for your friends, family, or customers want to see.
3. Go to preview mode by clicking "preview" button and copy the whole URL for your form somewhere(notepad, text editor, etc.).
4. Go to Facebook developers page for the Like Button here.
5. Scroll down a little bit until you see "Step 1 - Get Like Button Code".
6. Fill in "URL to Like" field with the URL code you've got in step 3.
7. This step is important and shouldn't be missed. Uncheck the "Send Button(XFBML Only)"
8. You can play with the other options if you like but we left it as it is. When you're ready click "get code".
9. When the wizard opens, go to the IFrame tab.