Browse Article by Topicsemail notification autoresponder email
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Notification/Autoresponder Email Details
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to find and change the email address used for notification email?
- Using Dates in Email Templates
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Related Forum Questions
- Notifica Email non funzionante
- my website is with wix.com
- Unable to reset account password
- Response notification not sent
- Deny Email Address in Address Widget
- I'm not receiving the email to reset my password.
- Email Configuration
- We are not receiving form submissions by email
- May I add an additional email (or other information) to a contact's submission form.
- How can I change the email address?
Notification/Autoresponder Email DetailsLast Update: December 14, 2015
What's possible with Notification/Autoresponder Email?
When you receive a notification email, you can reply and make sure it's received by the person who submitted your form. It's the same if your customer receives an auto-response email from your form which he/she can reply to your email.
How to access your Notification/Autoresponder Email?
1. Click on "Emails" button.
2. Select "Notification" or "Auto Responder"
How to get use of Notification/Autoresponder Email?
A. If you want to send a notification email:
Sender Name: The Name of your submitter. Jotform is the default sender name, but you can select the "Name" field of your form or any field you want from the dropdown selection.
Sender Email: We have the firstname.lastname@example.org as the Sender Email. If you want to use the Email Field or Custom Address provided by your submitter as the Sender Email, you can do so but you'll have to setup SMTP through Mandrill. Here's how: Set Email Field as the Notification Sender Email Address with Mandrill.
Reply-To Email: Should be the
**If you don't want to reply to the person who fills out your form, you can just leave this question empty and emails will come from "JotForm", as "Sender E-mail" field should be set to email@example.com.**
Recipient E-mail: Should be the email for you, your colleagues, or clients who'll get the response data from your form.
B. If you want to send an auto-responder email:
Sender Name: This should be your name or your company's name.
Sender Email: We have the firstname.lastname@example.org as the default email address. You
Reply-To Email: Should be you, your colleagues, or clients who'll get the response data from your form.
Send on editing
Recipient E-mail: Should be the
Do you have any further questions? Please let us know below!