Browse Article by Topicsemail notification autoresponder email
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Notification/Autoresponder Email Details
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
- Using Dates in Email Templates
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Related Forum Questions
- Email submission
- Fields not appearing on the email notification
- How can i customize the autoresponder Email?
- Can you send me the certification to show Paypal that you are compliant for taking secure payaments, so they can deretrict my account
- Use the inputted email address to send a copy of the form to
- Lost location of form for a client
- Email Autoresponder Not Working
- Jot Form email
- How to call back my deleted email?
Notification/Autoresponder Email DetailsLast Update: January 14, 2015
What's possible with Notification/Autoresponder Email?
When you receive a notification email, you can reply and make sure it's received by the person who submitted your form. It's the same if your customer receives an auto-response email from your form which he/she can reply to your email.
How to access your Notification/Autoresponder Email?
1. Click on "Emails" button.
2. Select "Notification" or "Auto Responder"
How to get use of Notification/Autoresponder Email?
A. If you want to send a notification email:
Sender Name: The Name of your submitter. Jotform is the default sender name, but you can select the "Name" field of your form or any field you want from the dropdown selection.
Sender Email: We have the email@example.com as the Sender Email. If you want to use the Email Field or Custom Address provided by your submitter as the Sender Email, you can do so but you'll have to setup SMTP through Mandrill. Here's how: Set Email Field as the Notification Sender Email Address with Mandrill.
Reply-To Email: Should be the persons email who fills out your form. It is attached to your email field from your form.
**If you don't want to reply to the person who fills out your form, you can just leave this question empty and emails will come from "JotForm", as "Sender E-mail" field should be set to firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Recipient E-mail: Should be the email for you, your colleagues, or clients who'll get the response data from your form.
B. If you want to send an auto-responder email:
Sender Name: This should be your name or your company's name.
Sender Email: We have the email@example.com as the default email address. You can however change this by adding your own Email Address. Here's how: How to Add a Custom Sender Address to an Email Alert.
Reply-To Email: Should be you, your colleagues, or clients who'll get the response data from your form.
Recipient E-mail: Should be the persons email who fills out your form. It is attached to your email field from your form.
Do you have any further questions? Please let us know below!