Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Which file types are allowed for the upload field?
- Quick overview of form fields
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- Form field positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find field IDs and names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- How to revert DateTimeSingle field back to blank/ clear the contents?
- Required field validation is not working on my form (with calculations).
- How do I create an image field so that respondents can upload images?
- How to edit the contact person in the Form added as Text.
- Increase file size
- Jotform won't let me add my name into the field boxes
- Unable to click DateTime field from the builder page to make edits.
- Zoho CRM integration
- Credit Card Fields Formatting
- Please dismiss my last question sent 5/28/2016
Quick overview of form fieldsLast Update: May 24, 2016
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.