Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Field name is not included in the email notification
- Positioning the form fields to the left
- How can I choose/set the font style and position of a text field (not the label) ?
- How to change the upload size limit?
- On the form I have created, it shows two boxes for phone number.
- Copy field value permanently
- Allowing users to insert additional fields
- Images in the widget are not showing
- File Upload with Required Label
- Drop down fields same size
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: December 21, 2015
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.