Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Date Formats
- Update field value base on another field input
- Fields are missing in the fillable PDF form
- Date based conditions
- I'm getting an email from a different form
- Conditional logic problems
- How to include Images on the Products Items in the Payment Tool
- In the New Conditions Wizard, When Creating Show/Hide Conditions, HTML/Text Fields Are Not on the List of Fields in IF Dropdown
- Feature Request : Possibility to add a Rich Text field in the Configurable List Widget
- Missing options in condition field
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: April 16, 2015
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.