Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Email notifications do not contain content, do not retain address field
- Hidden Conditional Fields with dropdown are still being displayed on my form
- Required fields not working properly
- Changing the background color of input text fields
- Words do not move into the next line of a multline text field
- Applicants cannot complete the line on asking for amount they are asking for
- Clearing form fields for the next submission
- How can I add a Lookup function on a field created using Configurable List widget?
- Textarea field: Cursor not moving to a new line when pressing "enter" key
- How can I reduce the left and/or right padding on certain spinners?
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: June 30, 2014
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.