Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Condition Update a form field value
- Vertical Slider modifies text field. Condition on text field is not triggered.
- How Can I Create Multiple Calculations using Multiple Fields?
- When program sends out auto mated email, I have included date portion. This date field is empty when user gets confirmation email. Please help.
- Forms can be sent with required fields not filled in
- Can't seem to conditionally hide fields when drop down menu is not selected
- Entering a coupon code clears out all my total fields
- Injecting a page break into the print version of the form
- Text input field width - configurable list
- Styling Text fiield used instead of Fit Text widget
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: June 30, 2014
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.