Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- DateTIme picker does not close after picking date
- My form is cutting off at the bottom on the print result
- Booking app doesn't work unless php short tags are enabled
- Total $$$ from a payment form reported as numeric info in its own cell
- Form Re-Direct
- Problem with text alignment when using the 'required' option.
- Submitted data in Matrix field not displaying in edit link
- Type any amount to pay on monthly/recurring subscriptions?
- THe date field with mailchimp is not working
- How do I reduce space between fields
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: June 30, 2014
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.