Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- How to Hide empty fields in notification emails?
- Login Form: I want to create Password form field on JotForm
- How big a file can a customer upload and can he upload multiple files
- Ink FilePicker fields allow page break to work, even if they are required and unfilled.
- pdf form field not like jotform version
- Is there a way to update a form field value from a different form?
- How to prepopulate calculation field only after input from another fields
- Adding default value to the address field using URL parameters
- How to get data from multiline textfield into PDF ?
- How to auto hide unchecked item on "Square Check box" widget?
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: April 16, 2015
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.