Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Conditions Wizard "Hide Multiple" won't let me hide multiple form fields
- How to map separately the Full Name field in Zapier Xero integration
- Custom Text Field as variable across multiple forms
- How to open field names properties box
- Fix field width when view on mobile device - the fields get longer
- Form text field masking and required fields sometimes not working
- Is there a way to access individual address sub-fields within JotForm and Zapier Xero integration
- Can I add a calculating field but not show the user the total?
- Is there a form or plugin that will allow me to save form data and upload video?
- the form shifts a pixel or two when active. Can I stop this?
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: June 30, 2014
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.