Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Invoice not showing up in Authorize.net
- Date field formattiong for UK using Lite option
- Can I change the size of the input fields?
- How do I find and correct what appears to be a Required field conflict with Pop-up balloon?
- No required alter when I paste the source code
- Can I prepopulate a field in edit mode?
- How to resize Full name quick tools for other information and would like to change the size of the input boxes. How can I do that?
- How To Add Hint Text Inside Text Box Fields
- How To Adjust Long Text Label Width on One Line Having Other Fields with Them?
- How can I require payment to submit a form
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: June 30, 2014
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.