Browse Article by Topicsform fields field fields
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Quick Overview of Form Fields
- Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Integrate Solve360
Related Forum Questions
- Not let me embed a payment button Payu LATAM , why?
- How can I duplicate multiple form fields at once?
- How Do I Get Many Text Boxes Which Are Associated with One Item, on a Single Line?
- how can i align my text field ? It doesn't look professional
- How to Hide Widget in the Form
- How to add blank signature field on downloaded PDF copy of submissions
- Conditionally hidden field is still shown on a form
- Is this possible to expand Text Box fields?
- RE: Required field not working.
- Conditionally hidden fields not showing in the Form Designer Tool
Quick Overview of Form FieldsLast Update: April 16, 2015
JotForm has pretty much any type of form fields you might need. Take a look at our unique form fields and get a brief description of what each one of them do.
Heading: Add 1 main heading to indicate what your form is about. Secondary headings are for multiple sections.
Free Text HTML: Use to provide a text information to your form.
Textbox: Usually used for getting text based entries.
Text Area: Comments, additional ideas, and long answers are mostly used with text areas.
Dropdown: Drop down menus are used with category related questions.
Radio Button: Radio buttons are for one choice answers.
Check Box: Used for multiple choices.
Image: Add an image for your form. Easily brand your form with your own logo. Showcase stuff on your form.