Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- Dropbox Extended Folder Name
- Why is a PDF not displaying in PDF Embedder?
- Drag & Drop Upload Widget: Uploaded files are not being sent to Dropbox.
- Dropbox issues - Not attaching files after attach but doing it again after submit button.
- Integration on form not working
- My Dropbox Integration isn't working
- File Upload with Required Label
- Auto-delete submissions app is returning an error when fetching forms
- Integration with Dropbox
- Can I share the uploaded files on my website so that other people can download it?
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.