Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- File upload field doesn't react in App
- Increase file size
- Style of File Upload button changes when enabling Allow Multiple option
- Sending the submissions to Dropbox or FTP
- Uploading files from cloud storage with Filepicker
- Attachments are not downloadable
- Can we add form name to the Dropbox folder?
- Upload button that allows multiple file upload
- Send A File to Drop Box
- Use a single form to create multiple uploads into Dropbox?
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.