Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- If I delete a submission with a file in Jotform will it delete in Dropbox?
- Question about dropbox integration.
- Failed Multiple File Upload in South East Asia
- Multiple File Upload Field: Required field validation is triggered when the file is drag & dropped instead of selecting files to upload.
- I WANT TO ROUTE THE FORM TO DIFFERENT E-MAILS
- Sending big files using JotForm
- How can I upload files to a Dropbox folder that is nested more than two folders deep?
- How can I connect Dropbox to JotForm?
- Pricing for file uploads
- Drop Box Link
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.