Google Sheets is a powerful data management tool that helps you organize data and collaborate with others. You can integrate your forms with Google Sheets to automatically forward your form entries to your spreadsheet. New form data will be sent to your spreadsheet instantly so you and your team can view and analyze it right away.
- Changes in your Google Sheets spreadsheet don’t affect your Jotform form entries.
- Renaming column headings in Google Sheets may break the integration. You can redo the integration in Jotform to fix it.
- Adding filters in Google Sheets may stop your spreadsheet from updating. Reapply the filters in Google Sheets to see the updates.
- Inline edits in Tables won’t update entries in Google Sheets, unlike entry edits.
To integrate your form with Google Sheets
- In the Form Builder, select Settings at the top.
- Go to Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Google Sheets.
Note: You can perform the same steps above to edit or delete your existing Google Sheets integration.
- Next, connect and authenticate your Google account.
- Once you’ve connected your account, choose whether to create a new spreadsheet or use an existing one.
- Enter your desired spreadsheet name if you chose to create a new spreadsheet. Otherwise, click Select, then choose your spreadsheet.
- Next, choose your form fields to send to Google Sheets.
- Submission ID is selected by default and cannot be removed. You can show, hide, or remove it later on in Google Sheets.
- Turn on Send existing submissions to the sheet to include your existing form entries, prior to the integration, in your spreadsheet.
- Finally, select Save at the bottom to complete the setup.