Google Sheets is a powerful data management tool that helps you organize important data and collaborate with others. Integrate Jotform with Google Sheets to automatically sync form submissions to your spreadsheets and update your data in real-time.
Automate your workflow and cut out manual data entry with Jotform’s Google Sheets integration. New form data will be sent to your spreadsheets instantly so you and your team can view and analyze it right away.
Setting up an integration with Google Sheets for your form is quick and easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Click on the Settings tab (at the top of the Form Builder) and then Integrations (from the menu on the left). Search and select the Google Sheets integration.
- Click Authenticate to connect your Google account. If you have already authenticated your account, you can select your Google account from the dropdown.
- Once you’ve connected your account, you can choose one of two options; create a new spreadsheet or use an existing spreadsheet.
- To create a new sheet, please enter names for your spreadsheet and worksheet, and then select the form questions that you want to use to create columns.
- To use an existing sheet, please select a spreadsheet from your Google account and enter a worksheet name, then select the form questions that you want to use to create columns.
- When you select Select All to send all form fields to Google Sheets, every form field you add to your form will automatically create a new column.
Submission ID is selected by default and cannot be removed. However, it will be displayed as a hidden column in your spreadsheet. You’ll be able to show, hide, or remove it in the sheet.
- If you don’t want to send your existing submissions to this sheet, please click the checkbox to deselect this option. Then click Save to complete the integration.
P.S.: You can always edit the form questions you want to use.
And that’s it! When you receive submissions to your form, they will instantly be sent to your spreadsheet. Give it a try today, and let us know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.