If you need to collect files on your forms, you can use the File Upload form element. File Upload can accept multiple files from your form fillers. There are also options to set your allowed file types and sizes.
Files uploaded through File Upload take up Upload Space.
To create a file upload form
- In the Form Builder, select Add Form Element in the upper-left corner.
- In the Form Elements pane on the left, select File Upload.
Your form can now accept file uploads. To change the allowed file sizes and types…
- Select your File Upload’s gear icon to open properties.
- In the properties pane on the right, go to Options at the top.
- Set your desired file size limit and allowed file types.
File Upload can accept multiple file uploads by default. To limit the number of files accepted for each submission
- Open your File Upload’s properties.
- In the properties pane on the right, select Multiple at the top.
- Turn on Limit Number of Files and enter your allowed number of files.