Webhook allows you to automatically send your form data to your endpoint or other apps. This guide shows how to set up a webhook with your form.
To add a webhook and send submission data to your endpoint
- In Form Builder, click on Settings at the top.
- Next, choose Integrations on the left.
- Search and select WebHooks.
- Now, enter your endpoint or webhook URL in the Add WebHook field.
Note: To add more endpoints, click on Add New WebHook.
- Finally, click the Complete Integration button.
Here’s an example PHP script that you can use to test your webhook. This simple script will save your form entries to a text file that you can use for debugging purposes:
<?php // convert JSON to PHP $data = json_decode($_REQUEST['rawRequest'], true); // write data to a file file_put_contents('webhook_test.txt', print_r($data, true), FILE_APPEND); ?>
To view more examples, see Webhook PHP Script Examples.
- Jotform has a 30-second request timeout.
- Encrypted forms can only send encrypted data.
- The endpoint may have limitations that would prevent the request from being processed. These include, but are not limited to:
- Timeout to close the connection on the endpoint.
- The maximum size of data accepted may be lower than the submission data.
- Firewall rules on the endpoint.
Please mera id hack Ho Gaya usko recover karne ke liye madad karo
Hello. How can use an authenticated webhook?
How to setup this with Discord webhook? I've tried once but it didn't work.