Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- How to increase the upload size limit of the file upload field?
- How do I setup my form to just send the data to Dropbox instead of through email?
- Move form to our account
- InfusionSoft File Upload widget: using the actual login such as email address instead of the User ID
- File uploads are not accepted on our form while they are within the limits
- Multiple fields for Dropbox folder name?
- Downloads are very slow. Has my account been throttled?
- DropBox Integration: Need to automatically create sub folders in dropbox with the form and content in it.
- Google Drive Integration of data issue
- Can I preview the uploaded image in the form?
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.