Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to setup folders using UniqueID in Dropbox
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
Related Forum Questions
- Delete my account
- File upload up to 10gb and using Unique ID for folders
- Does encrypting form data prevent data from loading into Dropbox?
- My main form is not working
- We are having trouble syncing our data to DropBox
- Form submitted by client but we dont have info
- Can I set the form to upload the files ONLY in Google Drive?
- Image slider not showing picture
- How to create a PDF Form ?
- Voice Recorder Widget: Is not working properly on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: November 29, 2015
-Submission Folder name
-Extended Folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to select the field in the dropdown options. For example:
For user defined folder names, you will have to select "User Defined" from the dropdown options and fill in your names. For example:
g. Simply click the "Next" and "Finish" buttons to save the integration.
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.