Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to setup folders using UniqueID in Dropbox
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
Related Forum Questions
- looking for some help on a potential project
- (Very Urgent) Can't open file forwarded to my Dropbox
- Submissions are showing as Incomplete payments
- Dropbox integration not working
- Multiple file upload not working
- My file upload button will not change color when I change properties to "Simple green apple"
- Multiple upload field pushes submit button making it cut off from the embedded form
- How to Send a CSV File to Dropbox, Instead of a PDF File It Does Now?
- With dropbox integration, will the uploads files counted towards storage space limits?
- Include dropbox download link in the email
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: September 4, 2015
-Submission Folder name
-Extended Folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to select the field in the dropdown options. For example:
For user defined folder names, you will have to select "User Defined" from the dropdown options and fill in your names. For example:
g. Simply click the "Next" and "Finish" buttons to save the integration.
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.