Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to setup folders using UniqueID in Dropbox
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
Related Forum Questions
- Change dropbox directory
- Campaign Monitor
- Dropbox Integration: Error message on PDF submission
- Integration with DropBox is erratic
- Why do I get the message, "This form is currently unavailable", when I submit images?
- When we started, the file upload limit was 200mb, getting message that limit is 27.3mb. Is this correct? Why was the limit lowered so drastically?
- The Form Freezes on Submitting
- How to increase upload file size limit from 1024
- PDF's of submissions cuts off text
- multiple file upload pushed form submit out of view
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.