gestoritFecha de consulta 4 de diciembre de 2023, 17:31
Buenas tardes, por problemas con la tarjeta de pago no se pudo cancelar el presente mes, por lo que ya no tengo acceso a la informacion antes importada en jotform. Me podrian ayudar con darme acceso nuevamente a la informacion almacenada en sus servidores por favor.
Christian Jotform SupportFecha de respuesta 4 de diciembre de 2023, 18:20
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. I’m really sorry that this is happening. I can help you with the solution. Unfortunately, our Spanish Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in Spanish, let us know, and we can have them do that. But keep in mind that you'll have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. I checked your account and found that you have reached your Upload Space limit. Your account is limited to 100.00 MB for the Starter Plan (free), and it has already surpassed this limit, now standing at 4.04 GB since your account was downgraded. You can refer to this guide to learn about the features and limitations of your account. If you are unable to upgrade your account due to credit card issues, I would recommend the following workaround:
1. Download your existing submissions as PDF/Excel/CSV files to back up your submission data.
2. Delete your existing submissions and make sure to purge them completely from your account. This will free up the upload space. Please follow the steps below to delete and purge your form submissions:
- In the Submission table, click on the Select All button on the left side.
- To delete all selected submissions, click the Delete button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Once deleted, click on the Ellipsis icon beside the Form Submission name.
- Select Trashed Entries.
- The trash folder will show up on the left side of the screen automatically. Lastly, click Select All once more, followed by Delete Forever.
Give it a try and let us know if you have any other questions.
gestoritFecha de respuesta 5 de diciembre de 2023, 10:09
gracias, pero necesito acceder a la info que estaban en los formularios anteriores, tengo descargada una pequeña info pero no toda, entonces quisiera su apoyo para acceder a esa informacion por favor.
Carrissa Jotform SupportFecha de respuesta 5 de diciembre de 2023, 10:59
Thanks for getting back to us. The account is reinstated temporarily. You can now access the forms and follow the guides shared by my colleague to free up the upload space.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any other help.