Bichara_AdvogadosPerguntado em 20 de setembro de 2023 13:45
Eu tenho alguns formulários na minha conta e gostaria de gerar um relatório de um determinado período, para identificar quantos envios mensais em media, todos os formulários, geram na minha conta.
Eu não quero ir de formulário em formulário para saber esta informação
Rhina Jotform SupportRespondido em 20 de setembro de 2023 18:25
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our Portuguese Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in Portuguese, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. This is possible with Jotform Report Builder. Let me show you how:
- On your My Forms page, select your form and click on the More button.
- In the menu that comes up, click on Create Report.
- Then, click on Visual Report Builder and select a Report Type.
- Now, click on Create and you’ll be able to see your report.
You can also change the Chart Type, Color Palette, and Style of your report and add a Table Grid or Legend to your report.
- Open your report in Report Builder and select your chart.
- Click on the Gear icon on the top-right side of your chart.
- In the menu that comes up, you can select any of the Chart Types.
Please note that the Table Grid and Legend options are only for the Donut, Pie, Column, and Bar chart types.
To download your report, follow the steps below:
- Open your report in Report Builder and click on Download on the top-right side of the screen.
- Now, your download will start. The time it takes will depend on your internet connection.
To Publish your report follow the steps below:
- Open your report in Report Builder and click on Publish on the top-right side of the screen.
- In the screen that comes up, click on Copy Link.
- Now, use the link that you’ve copied to share your report with others.
You can also check out the FAQ about Jotform Report via this page.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes.