ninaparplysAnswered on September 08, 2023 10:27 AM
Wir würden gerne das erstellte Quiz in Echtzeit auswerten und sehen welcher Teilnehmer den besten Score hat, bzw. welche 3 Teilnehmer den besten Score haben.
Eine weitere Frage ist, wie viele Maximalteilnehmer gleichzeitig an dem Quiz teilnehmen können und das Formular ausfüllen.
Können Sie hier weiterhelfen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus.
Mary Jotform SupportAnswered on September 08, 2023 12:50 PM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our German Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in German, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. The participants can fill out the quiz form at the same time, since the submission will be recorded separately. However, there are submission limits imposed per available plan in Jotform. For instance, the monthly submission limit for the Starter plan is 100 responses. You can check out our Pricing Page to know.
Also, you can track the results of each participant real time, as long as you add your email address to the 'Email Results to' option when converting your form into a Quiz form as stated under item 4, as shown below:
1. Go to Quiz Form, then select and click Open Quiz Form option at the bottom.
2. Click Allow in the authorization dialogue box that will appear.
3. Once the Form Picker dialogue box appears, choose your form and click Continue in the lower-right corner.
4. You will now choose the features that you’d like to enable in the Options section. You will find the specifications of the features in this link.
5. You will go through your selected form to choose and provide the correct answers to the questions that you have prepared, and select Save Quiz.
That's it. Your Quiz form is ready. Your responders will know how many correct answers they got after they submit the form.
Also, this is a sample notification you will receive.
Let us know if you have any other questions.