Smart_bewerbungAsked on September 08, 2023 08:43 AM
Guten Tag liebes Support-Team,
ich habe eine Frage bezüglich des Dateispeichers, er ist ohne Upgrade ja auch 100MB beschränkt. Ich habe bereits den Cache geleert, leider ändert sich der Wert nicht. Wie kann ich vorgehen?
Beziehen sich die 100MB Speicher auf die Kapazität in jedem neuen Monat?
Waqas Jotform SupportAnswered on September 08, 2023 10:51 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our German Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in German, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. I checked your account, and it appears that you are nearing the end of your submissions. Could you please delete your form submissions? Please try to download your submissions as a backup before deleting them. You can download your data from Jotform Tables in CSV, Excel, or PDF format. Let me show you how:
- On your My Tables page, next to the form with the submissions you want to see, click on View Table.
- Hover your mouse over the Download All button on the right side of the page.
- Now, choose CSV, Excel, or PDF format and download your data.
After deleting your submissions you need to clear your trashed entries. You can purge your deleted entries. Let me show you how:
- On the Jotform Tables page, under the Form tab, click on the Three Dots icon.
- In the dropdown list, click on Trashed Entries.
- In the window that comes up on the right side of the page, choose Deleted Submission.
- Click on Delete Forever and that's it.
Give it a try and reach out again if you have any other questions.
Smart_bewerbungAnswered on September 11, 2023 07:17 AM
Hey, thanks for your tutorial.
unfortunately the folder "trashes entities" was already empty. But there is still the warning that there is not much space left.
What can do?
Smart_bewerbungAnswered on September 11, 2023 07:24 AM
Dear Sir or Madame,
I already found a solution. Thank you !