academiamacarenavinaderAsked on September 11, 2023 08:40 AM
Lorelie Jotform SupportReplied on September 11, 2023 10:53 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our Spanish Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in Spanish, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. Are you referring to the Google Sheet integration? If so, Can you please try to remove the Google Sheets integration and then add it back.Let me show you how:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the screen, click on Settings.
- In the Settings menu, click on the Integrations option on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Google Sheets integration.
- Then, click on Remove Integration and then Yes, Remove!
- Now, let's connect the Google Sheets Integration again:
- In Form Builder, circle back to Settings at the top of the page.
- In the Settings menu, click on the Integrations option and Google Sheets integration again.
- Now, select and connect your Google account.
- Select an option.
- Choose your form fields.
- Click on Save, and that's it, you're done.
We also have a guide about Google Sheets integration that you can check out. But, if you were referring to something else, can you explain a bit more so we can help you with it?
Reach out again if you need any more help.