- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 05:01 PM
I checked your form and I can see that you only have a white background. Is this form embedded on a webpage? If yes, please provide the URL so that we can investigate and create a custom CSS if needed.
Please take note that you can do this in the "Advanced Form Designer". Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Form Designer" button.
2. In the Form Designer wizard, click the "Advanced Designer" button at the bottom.
3. In the Advanced Form Designer, go to the Color Scheme section and change the Background to transparent by sliding the color slider. Here's a screen capture:
4. After that, please save the changes and go back to the Form Builder.
Hope that helps. Thank you.