- OTQSVAsked on April 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Je n'ai jamais créé de formulaire sécurisé et je ne peux plus envoyer de formulaire car j'ai soi disant atteint la limite "SSL Submissions"... Je ne comprend pas ?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:06 PM
There may be multiple different causes why you received SSL submissions, and that got you overlimited. Here are some of those reasons:
1. You accidentally check the Secure Form box in the Embed Form wizard while getting the code of your form. If that is the cause, make sure to uncheck that box en embed the updated code instead:
2. You unawarely loged into your account using the Secure URL: https://www.jotform.com/
And then you got the embed code which is given secure by default when logging in using the Secure URL shared above.
3. You embedded your form code to a secure page such us Facebook or Google Sites, which will switch your forms to secure mode automatically, even if you have not set it as secure.
At any rate, I have reset your SSL submission counter and your form should be working fine now. Please keep in mind that we can do this just once, so be careful to avoid using the form in Secure mode.