wortelsinbredaAsked on 15 november 2023 om 09:19
Mijn emailadres zit niet in de bouncelist en toch komen ze niet aan. Hoe kan dit?
Anna Jotform SupportReplied on 15 november 2023 om 12:25
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our Dutch Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in Dutch, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. If I understood what you’re asking, you are not receiving email notifications when form users are submitting their forms. I checked your email address and can see that you are not on our bounce list but you are on our Unsubscribe list, this means that you will not be receiving some of the email notifications that are coming from Jotform.
I have removed you from our unsubscribe list. Can you do a test submission on your form to see if you receive an email notification? If the issue persists, Can you try deleting the current Notification Mail and creating a new one? Let me show you how:
1. In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the page, click on Settings.
2. In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Emails.
3. On the right side of the Notification field, click on the Trash Can icon, and delete the existing Notification Email.
Now that we've removed the old Notification Email, we'll just add a new one. Let's do it:
- While you're still under the Emails tab on the left side of the page in Form Builder, click on Add Email.
- Next, select Notification Email.
- Click on the Recipients tab and enter your email address in the Recipient Email field. Then, click on Save.
Once you are done, add a Send Email button on your Jotform Tables. Let me show you how:
1. In Jotform Tables, click the +ADD on the column.
2. Go to the Buttons tab and select Send Email.
3. Enter the Column Name and select the Notification Mail that you just created then click the Create Column button. You can check out this guide on How to Send an Email With Form Data in Jotform Tables.
Once the Send Email column is created, please try sending the email again and see if it can be sent this time.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes.