Jotform Tables offers a straightforward way to send emails to your respondents. The Send Email action button allows you to send your Notification or Autoresponder emails manually with one click.
Here’s how to set up the Send Email action button:
- In Jotform Tables, add or insert a new column.
- To add a column, click on Add found at the right end of column headings. Or, click on the Columns button on the upper right, then select Add a new column.
- To insert a column, click on a column heading’s down angle icon, then select Insert column from the menu.
- In the Add a New Column window, choose Buttons at the top.
- Select Send Email from the options, then click on Next in the lower-right corner.
- Enter your desired column name, then click on Next.
- Now, create or select the email template to use.
- To create a new template, click on Create an email at the top, choose the email type, then set up the template (i.e., content, recipients, attachments, etc.) as you would in Form Builder.
- To use existing templates, select the templates using their respective checkboxes on the left. You can edit a template — to change the email content, recipients, attachments, etc. — by hovering your mouse over it and clicking on Edit in the upper-right corner of the banner.
Note: By default, Notification sends the email to your address while Autoresponder sends the message to the form filler. To learn more, see Notification and Autoresponder Settings.
- Finally, click on Create Column at the bottom to complete the setup.
You should now be able to send the entry’s email by clicking on its Send Email button.
To edit the column’s settings, click on the column heading’s down angle icon, then choose Edit column preferences from the menu.