Jotform Tables offers a straightforward way to send an email with one click: Send Email buttons.
The Send Email buttons allow you to trigger form emails manually or create new emails from scratch and send them with one click.
- In Jotform Tables, click the Add button on the right side of your table.
- Go to the Buttons tab.
- Select Send Email.
- Hit the Next button below.
- Name your column and click on the Next button to proceed.
- Select the emails to trigger with the Send Email button on the next step. You can also add a new email or edit existing ones here.
- Click on the Create Column button to complete the setup.
You should be able to see the new Send Email button column in your table.
- Click the button to send the respective email.
That’s it! The text “Sending…” will appear on the button, and we’ll send your email.
Customize Button Style (Optional)
You can also modify the button label, color, and icon.
- Click on the angle down (v) icon of the column heading to open the context menu.
- Click on the Customize button style option.
You can customize the button, label, color, and icon in the menu and see the changes in the preview section. After you’re finished making changes, click on the Update Style button below.
Once you save the changes, you’ll see your brand-new Send Email buttons on your table. Have you tried Jotform Tables yet? Create a table now!