arber.veseliAsked on 22 november 2023 om 09:28
Is het mogelijk om meerdere inlogs te hebben op onze account dus dat we andere e-mailadress kunnen uitnodigen met beperkte toegang op bepaalde formulieren?
We hebben dit nodig omdat onze verkoopteams soms moeten inloggen, maar we willen ze niet toegang geven tot alle formulieren in het account en met hoge rechten.
We horen graag van jullie.
Shirized Ina Garces Jotform SupportReplied on 22 november 2023 om 09:39
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, our Dutch Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in Dutch, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. To clarify, are you perhaps referring to adding sub-users to your account? If so, the sub-account user feature is available only on Enterprise accounts. Standard subscriptions like Bronze, Silver, and Gold are for single-user login only. If you're interested in adding sub-users to your form, you can contact our Enterprise Sales team for more information here. Alternatively, you have the ability to add new users as Collaborators on your forms and tables, but they will not gain access to your account as a whole by utilizing our Form Collaboration feature. With this feature, you can add collaborators, and can easily share your forms and submissions with your colleagues or clients. Let me show you how:
- In the Form Builder, click on the Add Collaborators button at the upper right part of the page.
- Click on the Copy Link button so you can share it with your team.
Also, we have a Share button on the right side of the Jotform Tables page that you can use to share your Tables page with others. Let me show you how:
1. On the Jotform Tables page, click on the Share button.
2. Click on Share Settings and select Private Table, so only people you invite will be able to see your Tables. You can also set the default role of the invitation link as either Read-Only or Collaborator. Let me explain the difference between those:
- Read Only means that only people you invite will be able to see your Tables.
- Collaborator means that anyone you invite will be able to see and edit the data, but they won't be able to adjust or change the table settings.
3. Now, use the Generated Link or the Invite by Email feature to invite people.
Reach out again if you have any other questions.