One of the exciting new things in Jotform is Form Collaboration within the Form Builder. It’s a real-time, seamless experience where multiple team members can simultaneously work on the same form. All changes are automatically uploaded, so you always edit the most current version.
Whether in front of a PC or on the go with your mobile phone, building forms with your co-workers are now as easy as sharing a link.
Collaboration starts with the person who wants to share his form with someone else. It won’t matter whether the collaborator has a Jotform account or not. Each collab session will have its own unique session URL that you can share with someone else.
- Form Collaboration is only available in the Form Builder.
- All changes made by everyone will be saved automatically, so communication will be a key factor when building and editing forms with team members.
- Publish functions are disabled for guest collaborators.
- It’s not possible to revoke access once you share a link.
How to Get the Collaboration Link
- Click the Add Collaborators button at the top right of the Form Builder.
- Next, click Copy Link.
- Share it with others.
Yup, it’s as simple as that!
There are helpful visual cues when someone successfully joins the collaboration. Their respective avatars would show up at the top right. If the person who got the Collaboration Link doesn’t have a Jotform account, they will appear as guests.
On top of that, fields highlighted by someone else will be marked by their respective avatars too. This will make it easier, visually, to know who’s working on what.
Give it a try and start building forms with your team members!
Post your comments and suggestions below. We would love to hear from you about this new feature. If you have a question, visit our Support Forum so we can help.