Browse Article by Topicsfrontpage
Related Forum Questions
- Edit form, but cannot find what user/login I made it with
- Changes or edits on the form are not showing online
- I made a form and is trying to add it to a frontpage website.
- I have embedded my form on a frontpage website, however there are sever
- Importing into Frontpage
- Embed Form Wizard: Missing or no embed codes to be copied
- To make my page SSL . where is my code and what is my code to embed. to make my form secure.
- Centering elements on webpage form embed
- help with form
- Employment opportunities?
Adding a form to a Frontpage siteLast Update: May 24, 2016
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard, go to the "Platforms" tab. In the search box, please search for frontpage. The Frontpage button will show up, please click it.
3. Click the "Copy Code" button.
4. Now open FrontPage.
5. On FrontPage, open the page you would like to this form.
6. Click on the exact spot your would like to place this form.
7. Click on "Insert" menu, then select "Web Component".
8. Click on "Advanced Controls" on the left side.
9. Click on "HTML" on the right side.
10. Copy this form code:
11. Paste it in the text box in FrontPage. Click "OK".
12. You should now see your form on the page.
13. Save your page and upload to your web site.