Have questions about using JotForm?
The form builder guide articles below are here to address any issues you may have, and to help you discover functionalities of which you weren’t even aware. This is where you’ll find form builder tips for creating the best forms, using advanced features, generating reports and more. Just select one of the sections below to access dozens of detailed, relevant online form builder help documents.
- How to Make a Field Required Based on User's Answer
- Pass an Input Field to a Text (HTML) Field
- Understanding Form Collaboration
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How To Add Coupon Code in the Payment Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- What's New in JotForm 4.0?
- How to create your first web form
Getting Started with JotForm
If you need online forms for generating leads, distributing surveys, collecting payments and more, JotForm makes it easy. Learn more about how we can help.
Create order forms to collect donations or sell single/multiple products, and subscriptions.
Import from FormsCentral
Learn how to migrate your forms, use theme store and collect submissions of your PDF forms and more.