Browse Article by Topicspayment payment calculation pass calculation pass paypal pass total pass value
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- How do I add a payment option such as PayPal to my form?
- What's the status of my account?
- Implementation of online payment(credit card/PayPal) & fee calculator by the days of use
- Change payment method
- Conditions inside of the form cannot be edited
- QuiqPayment payment tools is not listed.
- How can I have my products total on the Authorize.net payment form? They are not linking together.
- How to delete existing payment field to add a new one?
- How can I change payment information?
- paypal integration asks me to sign up and create an accoun rather than a quick checkout
How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment FieldLast Update: February 20, 2017
If you have simple to complex calculations using the form calculation widget on your form, you can now pass the final total from the calculation field to the payment field.
What will you need to make this happen?
Assuming that you have already performed the calculation in a "Form Calculation" widget, which represents a total that is due to be paid by your form users, follow these steps:
1. Click on the wand icon of your payment field.
2. In the Payment Type drop down, select "User Defined Amount".
3. A message will popup, click on "Yes, Go Ahead":
4. Select your calculation field from the "Get Price From" drop down.
5. Make sure to click on the Save button below.
1. A calculation field on your form which represents a total that is due to be paid by your form users.
2. One of the following payment fields:
If your calculation field is ready on your form, here's how to pass the Calculated Total to one of the payment fields listed above:
A. Open the payment wizard by clicking the payment field then the wand icon.
B. On the payment wizard, switch the payment type to "User Defined Amount". Select yes in the confirmation message afterward. Then on the get price from option, select the calculation (total) field.
That's it! Your form with simple to complex calculations can now pass payment totals to secure checkout services from our payment fields.
Here is a demo form showing how this works:
Here's another demo form with a little more complex calculation: https://form.jotformpro.com/41413741780956
Have you tried it yet?
Please share your experiences in the comment box below.