Browse Article by Topicspayment payment calculation pass calculation pass paypal pass total pass value
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to collect payment
- How to customize an order form
- Removing payment
- My payment Form is not accepting payments
- Dwolla Integration: Subscription payment type showing an error message when form is submitted.
- How to delete a payment gateway?
- I have received a submission from my payment form but payment is pending?
- How can I add a stock amount to my square payment form?
- PayPal Pro Error: DPRP
- Payment integration: Expiration year of credit card is limited to year 2025
How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment FieldLast Update: September 6, 2016
If you have simple to complex calculations using the form calculation widget on your form, you can now pass the final total from the calculation field to the payment field.
What will you need to make this happen?
1. A calculation field on your form which represents a total that is due to be paid by your form users.
2. One of the following payment fields:
If your calculation field is ready on your form, here's how to pass the Calculated Total to one of the payment fields listed above:
A. Open the payment wizard by clicking the payment field then the wand icon.
B. On the payment wizard, switch the payment type to "User Defined Amount". Select yes in the confirmation message afterward. Then on the get price from option, select the calculation (total) field.
That's it! Your form with simple to complex calculations can now pass payment totals to secure checkout services from our payment fields.
Here is a demo form showing how this works:
Here's another demo form with a little more complex calculation: https://form.jotformpro.com/41413741780956
Have you tried it yet?
Please share your experiences in the comment box below.