To set up a Form Calculation widget…
- Click the Add Form Element button in the Form Builder.
- Go to the Widgets tab.
- Search for Form Calculation and add it to your form.
- Open the Form Calculation widget’s Settings panel by clicking its wand icon.
- In the widget wizard, click the Add Field button to add the fields that will be a part of your formula.
Use the virtual numeric keypad to insert operators.
As an example, we’ll be using a simple multiplication fieldset where we calculate the product of the first two Number elements using a Form Calculation widget. The formula would be as follows:
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Here’s an example form based on our steps above.
The Form Calculation widget is not limited to the example above, it would depend on the requirement you need or how complex your formula is.
Did you know that you can also use radio buttons, dropdowns, and checkboxes in calculations? Check out the “How to Assign Calculation Value“ guide to learn more.
If you want to perform advanced mathematical operations, you can check the “Form Calculation Math Functions” guide as a reference.
Questions? Please let us know below!