Browse Article by Topicschange fonts changing fonts form fonts
Related Forum Questions
- How do change fonts and text size for drop down menus and multiple options fields
- Thank you Form Fonts not able to Change
- Adding more webfonts to JotForm
- how do you change fonts on forms?
- How to use our own purchased non-standard font and colours in form?
- Unable to edit content in html text
- EPP Form Design: changing fonts and colors
- Change fonts used on my jotform
How to Change Form FontsLast Update: August 26, 2016
There are few web-friendly fonts that can supplement the readability & design of your web forms. You shouldn’t use just any font you want to because you think it looks pretty; you need to think about your customers, too. We've searched & gathered the best web-friendly fonts for your forms and have a very easy method for implementing them in your forms.
There are two (2) ways to change the form fonts.
1. In the Preferences window
a. Click the Preferences button in form builder:
b. Go to the Form Styles tab. Scroll down to the bottom and change the font in the Font Family dropdown:
c. Click the Save Changes button to save your form.
2. In the Designer
a. Click the Designer button in the form builder. The mini designer will open up.
b. Go to the Styles tab and scroll down to the bottom to choose the Font Family:
c. Click the Save Changes button to save your form. Note that you can click the Advanced Designer button to load the full designer with complex design options.
And that’s about all it takes to change your form’s fonts. Try different fonts to make your forms better fit your website, blog, or page. If you are familiar with Google Fonts, then you can also use the fonts there for your form. Here's a guide that you can check: How to use Google Font in JotForm Forms
Don't forget to comment about your experience with form fonts below!