Browse Article by Topicsheaders text free text html html images pdf format pdf pdf report
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to Save a Form
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a PDF Form
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
Related Forum Questions
- Closer spacing between the non bold text
- Do page breaks transfer to pdf downloads yet?
- How to change the form input text color?
- Checkbox alignment is not consistent in the PDF version
- Voice Recorder Widget: not working in Chrome browser.
- Why incorrect text is appearing in a Submissions?
- The pdf file is different
- Form Builder v4: HTML tags not working
- Is there a way to send an email notification with the form submission as a PDF?
- Problem with textbox appearance
How to Show Headers and Text in the PDFLast Update: November 21, 2016
By default, headers, texts and images are not included into the PDF format of a submission. If you want these fields to appear in the PDF, you have to check "Show Headers and Texts" option in the form submissions page.
a. Go to My Forms
b. Select the form you wish to include these fields to PDF and click "Submissions"
c. Click "Settings"
d. Check "Show Headers and Texts" option:
That's it! You only need to do this once. After you check it, PDF format of each submission in the current form will include the images, headers and texts to it.
This can be useful to show Terms, Agreements or Contracts -
Do you have questions about this guide? Please let us know in the comment box below or post it to support forum.