Browse Article by Topicsheaders text free text html html images pdf format pdf pdf report
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to Save a Form
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a PDF Form
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
Related Forum Questions
- my text fields are not appearing after i press submit - all the other fields are but not the text only (not text boxes)
- Issue with PDF
- My form calculator widget is not working
- Can I create fillable pdf's?
- Form Builder 4.0: "Find and replace" option is not available while editing text field
- How to display submission email in English irrespective of the language selected by users?
- Form Builder 4.0: Text Field loses formatting in editing mode
- Fix for formatting of address widget
- when i test the autoresponder email, I am not receiving the pdf file that I have attached. Why is this?
- hi, I am integrating with Google Sheets, but would like uploaded images to go to Drive, is this possible?
How to Show Headers and Text in the PDFLast Update: November 21, 2016
By default, headers, texts and images are not included into the PDF format of a submission. If you want these fields to appear in the PDF, you have to check "Show Headers and Texts" option in the form submissions page.
a. Go to My Forms
b. Select the form you wish to include these fields to PDF and click "Submissions"
c. Click "Settings"
d. Check "Show Headers and Texts" option:
That's it! You only need to do this once. After you check it, PDF format of each submission in the current form will include the images, headers and texts to it.
This can be useful to show Terms, Agreements or Contracts -
Do you have questions about this guide? Please let us know in the comment box below or post it to support forum.