Browse Article by Topicsheaders text free text html html images pdf format pdf pdf report
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to Save a Form
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a PDF Form
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
Related Forum Questions
- How to have a PDF on the application for downloading, filling and reuploading?
- Simulating sub-label line breaks with CSS
- How to add scrolling to my Text box.
- HTML tags are displayed in submission emails.
- When downloading our applications in "bulk" as a PDF report the name of the applicant is not included
- How to change text colour in filled section?
- How can I expand the size of the text area fields in the form?
- This widget is exactly what I want but for one shortcoming.
- Fillable PDF Form: One sub label does not appear in PDF form
- How to increase width of TextArea field
How to Show Headers and Text in the PDFLast Update: November 21, 2016
By default, headers, texts and images are not included into the PDF format of a submission. If you want these fields to appear in the PDF, you have to check "Show Headers and Texts" option in the form submissions page.
a. Go to My Forms
b. Select the form you wish to include these fields to PDF and click "Submissions"
c. Click "Settings"
d. Check "Show Headers and Texts" option:
That's it! You only need to do this once. After you check it, PDF format of each submission in the current form will include the images, headers and texts to it.
This can be useful to show Terms, Agreements or Contracts -
Do you have questions about this guide? Please let us know in the comment box below or post it to support forum.