Browse Article by Topicsheaders text free text html html images pdf format pdf pdf report
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to Save a Form
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a PDF Form
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Insert Text or Mathematical Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Can't upload any image
- Is there a way to post the iframe code in an html email but not have it
- Convert to PDF: The PDF file is blank.
- Header text is being cut off on mobile
- Will the PDF design keep if the form is cloned?
- Can I add HTML into my form fields?
- How can I keep text boxes from disappearing after the form is submitted?
- What is going on with your site????!!!!
- Need to Delete pictures
- Customized PDF layout is not saving in the form
How to Show Headers and Text in the PDFLast Update: November 21, 2016
By default, headers, texts and images are not included into the PDF format of a submission. If you want these fields to appear in the PDF, you have to check "Show Headers and Texts" option in the form submissions page.
a. Go to My Forms
b. Select the form you wish to include these fields to PDF and click "Submissions"
c. Click "Settings"
d. Check "Show Headers and Texts" option:
That's it! You only need to do this once. After you check it, PDF format of each submission in the current form will include the images, headers and texts to it.
This can be useful to show Terms, Agreements or Contracts -
Do you have questions about this guide? Please let us know in the comment box below or post it to support forum.