Browse Article by Topicsresponsive mobile responsive mobile
- How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique Question
- How to make forms mobile responsive
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- JotForm Mobile App Lets You View And Share Forms Quickly
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
- Keeping Form Field Order While Viewing Submissions On The JotForm Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- Problem with fields
- My report is displayed correctly on my computer but not on my mobile
- PayPal Issue
- Slow Form Load, Slow Conditional Logic
- Submit Button - not displaying on http://realcamping.com.au/accommodation-bookings.php
- Mobile Responsive
- How can I make a JotForm mobile friendly?
- Can you disable mobile responsive feature?
- How to make my form mobile responsive?
- Image radio buttons widget is not responsive on mobile devices
How to make forms mobile responsiveLast Update: May 24, 2016
If you are looking for a way to make your forms to appear more user-friendly across different devices like smartphones and tablets, here is how:
1. While on Edit mode, click the Designer button found on the top toolbar.
2. On Form Layout section, check the Make This Form Responsive option
To see them check this link out: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/collection/mobile