Browse Article by Topicsresponsive mobile responsive mobile
- How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique Question
- How to make forms mobile responsive
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- JotForm Mobile App Lets You View And Share Forms Quickly
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
- Keeping Form Field Order While Viewing Submissions On The JotForm Mobile App
- What's New in JotForm 4.0?
Related Forum Questions
- To make a form responsive (any device, including mobile) what is the Best Practices method?
- Edit link loads blank form
- Working with partners
- URGENT - Form not responsive
- There're error in the form. Which occur in computer not in mobile.
- como faço para integrar corretamente o formulário ao meu site?
- I want to decrease space on my form but only on mobile devices
- URGENT - problem with calculation field not working when it works from my computer or mobile
- Can someone from support call me please
- The forms displaying on lightbox are not responsive
How to make forms mobile responsiveLast Update: May 24, 2016
If you are looking for a way to make your forms to appear more user-friendly across different devices like smartphones and tablets, here is how:
1. While on Edit mode, click the Designer button found on the top toolbar.
2. On Form Layout section, check the Make This Form Responsive option
To see them check this link out: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/collection/mobile