Browse Article by Topicsresponsive mobile responsive mobile
- How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique Question
- How to make forms mobile responsive
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- How to quickly view and share forms with other people using the JotForm Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- my form is not working on mobile
- How can I center my web form on desktop--I already have it right for mobile?
- Radio options text not showing.
- How to remove shadow around dropdown box in mobile?
- The form embedded on facebook is not displaying on mobile devices
- Embedding a form into a mobile version of the website.
- Mobile Optimisation Issue
- Background color & text area off on mobile.
- How to know which themes are responsive?
- Overlapping fields on my form.
How to make forms mobile responsiveLast Update: May 24, 2016
If you are looking for a way to make your forms to appear more user-friendly across different devices like smartphones and tablets, here is how:
1. While on Edit mode, click the Designer button found on the top toolbar.
2. On Form Layout section, check the Make This Form Responsive option
To see them check this link out: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/collection/mobile