Browse Article by Topicsresponsive mobile responsive mobile
- How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique Question
- How to make forms mobile responsive
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- How to quickly view and share forms with other people using the JotForm Mobile App
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- Mobile Order
- Form disappears on muse responsive sites?
- mobile view single column
- Embedded lightbox is not responsive
- Issues with Mobile reponsive on my website
- Problem with mobile & tablet form display
- Stripe Payment Integration: ability to capture a custom field such as the phone number.
- Remove top padding, and responsive
- How do I make my form responsive?
- Formatting issue on mobile device
How to make forms mobile responsiveLast Update: May 24, 2016
If you are looking for a way to make your forms to appear more user-friendly across different devices like smartphones and tablets, here is how:
1. While on Edit mode, click the Designer button found on the top toolbar.
2. On Form Layout section, check the Make This Form Responsive option
To see them check this link out: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/collection/mobile