Browse Article by Topicsresponsive mobile responsive mobile
- How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique Question
- How to make forms mobile responsive
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- JotForm Mobile App Lets You View And Share Forms Quickly
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
- Keeping Form Field Order While Viewing Submissions On The JotForm Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- Make form mobile responsive?
- Terms & Conditions widget not responsive
- A Responsive Form not Exactly being Responsive
- Insecure message on embedded form.
- PayPal Express form is not responsive
- Form Builder: It is not responsive.
- How to add the Mobile Responsive widget to my form?
- DateTime Single widget iframe
- Mobile version not fitting the photo
- Visual report display on mobile
How to make forms mobile responsiveLast Update: May 24, 2016
If you are looking for a way to make your forms to appear more user-friendly across different devices like smartphones and tablets, here is how:
1. While on Edit mode, click the Designer button found on the top toolbar.
2. On Form Layout section, check the Make This Form Responsive option
To see them check this link out: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/collection/mobile