Browse Article by Topicsresponsive mobile responsive mobile
- How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique Question
- How to make forms mobile responsive
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- JotForm Mobile App Lets You View And Share Forms Quickly
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
- Keeping Form Field Order While Viewing Submissions On The JotForm Mobile App
- What's New in JotForm 4.0?
Related Forum Questions
- Options on Products not visible
- Last post of this morning
- Mobile optimization
- URGETN! It's already two days!!!!! my customer cannot reach our jotform from mobile phone
- Phone and Time fields not mobile responsive on form
- Can these forms be published to a mobile app?
- Why my facebook page is not working on mobile device?
- Users who use the Chrome app on mobile cannot upload videos. On Safari it works.
- File upload does not work in chrome browser on mobile device
- Form does not open in mobile devices.
How to make forms mobile responsiveLast Update: May 24, 2016
If you are looking for a way to make your forms to appear more user-friendly across different devices like smartphones and tablets, here is how:
1. While on Edit mode, click the Designer button found on the top toolbar.
2. On Form Layout section, check the Make This Form Responsive option
To see them check this link out: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/collection/mobile