Browse Article by Topicsconstant contact email marketing online marketing email campaign
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- New IFTTT Integration
- I am having an issue with integration with Constant Contact.
- Integration with constant contact
- How can I integrate the jotform submission form to constant contact
- Form contact information not being published in Constact Contact
- Email Newsletter App: Can not save settings
- My JotForm is not syncing with Constant Contact
- How can I find the TemplateMonster Offer I got in a JotForm Email?
- Do you have a form that sends out to multiple email addresses?
- How to integrate my form with Constant Contact?
How to Integrate Form with Constant ContactLast Update: August 18, 2016
Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing services that lets you create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals. In Jotform, you can integrate your form with Constant Contact. How? Please follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the "Integrations" button to start with.
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the "Constant Contact" button:
3. Authenticate by providing your Constant Contact Username (which will be your email address) and Password. Once authenticated, the next options will show up.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. Full Name and Email are automatically matched. You can add more fields such as the Address, Company Name, Phone Number and Job Title. Click "Add New Field" button to do so.
5. You have an extra option at the bottom, choose your preference and click the "Complete Integration" button to finish.
6. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the "Finish" button save the changes.
For questions, you can post it as a comment below or create a new thread to our support forum.