Browse Article by Topicsgetresponse integration getresponse email marketing email campaign
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to integrate my form with GetResponse?
- How to use submissions to send newsletters?
- How to send an email to all the recipients of our email notifications
- GetResponse Integration: Not receiving email autoresponders
- Jotform & GetResponse Integration is not working
- SMTP Settings Problem in Email Newsletters
- Are there any other widgets that can be used in place of Daily Digest app
- Do you have a bulk mail system?
- GetResponse: Contacts are not being sent to GetResponse contact list
- Email Newsletter App: Can not save settings
How to Integrate Form with GetResponseAdded: September 3, 2016
GetResponse enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base. GetResponse includes all the capabilities you need for creating effective email campaigns.
Jotform integrates with GetResponse. If you want to send your form contacts to your GetResponse list, just follow the simple steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the GetResponse button:
3. You need to authenticate by providing your GetResponse API Key. To get your API key, simply follow the steps here: https://support.getresponse.com/faq/where-i-find-api-key. Once authenticated, the next options will show up.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. GetResponse loads all the fields from your GetResponse forms. Just please click Add New Field button to map another field. Otherwise, click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or heads to our support forum and create a new thread.