Browse Article by Topicsicontact email campaign email listing email segments
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Can I send out an email blast or a campaign to my email list at any given time in Jotform?
- The form gets stuck with adding existing contacts to iContact
- How do I integrate my form with iContact?
- Is there a way to add a checkbox that people can check if they want to sign up to receive our newsletter?
- I am having trouble with the icontact integration
- SMTP Settings Problem in Email Newsletters
- Are there any other widgets that can be used in place of Daily Digest app
- Emails are not sending since Friday
- Email Newsletters App: unable to setup E-mail(step 3).
- How can I find the TemplateMonster Offer I got in a JotForm Email?
How to Integrate Form with iContactLast Update: April 5, 2017
iContact enables you to create, track, and send HTML-based emails and social media messages. iContact also allows you to create segments for targeting specific list of subscribers. To integrate Jotform with iContact, simply follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click "SETTINGS" then "INTEGRATIONS":
2. Find and click the iContact button:
3. You need to authenticate yourself by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. The email field is automatically mapped. Just please click the Add New Field button to map another field. Otherwise, click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or heads to our support forum and create a new thread.