Browse Article by Topicsicontact email campaign email listing email segments
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- SMTP Settings Problem in Email Newsletters
- Are there any other widgets that can be used in place of Daily Digest app
- Emails are not sending since Friday
- Email Newsletters App: unable to setup E-mail(step 3).
- How can I find the TemplateMonster Offer I got in a JotForm Email?
- Do you have a form that sends out to multiple email addresses?
- JotForm Email Newsletters app, unable to progress passed the 4th step in the setup process
- iContact Integration: There is no option to select client folders during integration process
- Integrating with iContact does not seem to work
- Email Newsletters app seems broken - Unable to pass JotForm Connect for users on EU servers
How to Integrate Form with iContactAdded: September 6, 2016
iContact enables you to create, track, and send HTML-based emails and social media messages. iContact also allows you to create segments for targeting specific list of subscribers. To integrate Jotform with iContact, simply follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the iContact button:
3. You need to authenticate yourself by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. The email field is automatically mapped. Just please click the Add New Field button to map another field. Otherwise, click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or heads to our support forum and create a new thread.