Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to submit form embedded on Wordpress website
- Google ReCaptha widget not showing in embedded wordpress page
- I cannot embed contact form on wordpress.com page
- How can I remove the iframe border on a form embedded in wordpress.com
- Wordpress Form: What's up with the scroll bar that suddenly showed up attached to my form?
- Form not displaying properly
- How can I redirect users to the edit link page after form submission?
- My account has been suspended
- How can I create a form without any formatting, so that a wordpress theme can format and style it?
- When will you be updating your JotForm Wordpress Plugin?
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org VersionLast Update: March 6, 2017
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a self-hosted Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
Version 4 builder:
1. Publish > Platforms > WordPress.org (dark WordPress logo):
2. Click the Copy Code button:
3. Copy to WordPress post/page.
Version 3 builder:
1. Click on the Publish button on the toolbar.
2. Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.org icon
3. Copy the code provided.
4. At the WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post text area.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.