Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- How to embed the form in Wordpress?
- problems with code
- Wordpress embedded form is only showing half of the form
- Embedding JotForm into WordPress
- Coupon code not working on Wordpress embedded form
- Embedded form won't submit (Wordpress)
- Problems with Jotform embed code Wordpress
- PayPal Pro for Wordpress website?
- Embedded Wordpress form not submitting
- Embedded form is too long in Wordpress.com
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org VersionLast Update: October 18, 2016
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a self-hosted Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
1. Click on the Publish button at the toolbar
2. Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.org icon
3. Copy the code provided.
4. At the WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.