Browse Article by Topicsadding form to wordpress wordpress forms wordpress form wordpress
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- WordPress.com embed: Height of the iframe is fixed and displaying empty space on the webpage
- I've just incorporated the https Feedback Button code
- Can I use jotform on a WordPress blog page
- LightBox code is not working in my wordpress website page
- Form jumping to Next page
- Stripe integration isn't working with form embedded in WordPress
- Are your forms compatible with the Avada theme?
- Embedded form is not loading on this website
- My form is not working in Wordpress.org
- Unable to submit the form embedded on our WordPress web page
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org VersionLast Update: March 6, 2017
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. Now, adding JotForm forms to a self-hosted Wordpress blog post/page is pretty easy.
Version 4 builder:
1. Publish > Platforms > WordPress.org (dark WordPress logo):
2. Click the Copy Code button:
3. Copy to WordPress post/page.
Version 3 builder:
1. Click on the Publish button on the toolbar.
2. Click on Platforms and select the Wordpress.org icon
3. Copy the code provided.
4. At the WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post text area.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Are you running a blog on Wordpress.com? Here's a guide: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com
If you have any questions, please post it below.