Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS inject
- Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find field IDs and names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How can I adjust the column width of the Matrix Field?
- CSS for simple rose button style
- How come my submit button text isn't showing up?
- Can I shorten the length of fields in the payment area?
- Left align form after update
- How to align City, State and Zip Code fields by using CSS?
- I lost all my work in the form after trying the CSS editor
- Is there any way to completely reset any changes made from the Design tab?
- Use custom CSS font family on form
- How can I make 2 columns show side by side on desktop, then top/bottom in mobile view?
Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: September 4, 2016
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using the CSS codes provided below.
Set a Background Image to the Page
background-position: center top;
Replace the URL with your background image.
Make Page Background Transparent
Remove the Spacing Around the Form
Make Form Background Transparent