Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- How can I print out my submitted forms to look more like my form template?
- How to open a light-box in my website after a delay?
- Editing product order form template
- Using an order form template - totals not adding up
- Xara Designer Pro: My submit button does not appear
- Is there a template with cascading dropdown fields?
- Share form template
- 'Form not found' error when opening a form preview
- We need to capture credit card information
- What is the best Jot Form template to use for a registration with PayPal payment?
How to use the form templatesLast Update: December 27, 2016
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!