Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Modify a t-shirt order form template.
- How to replace images on order form template
- How can I create a form with a template
- Theme was supposed to be responsive, but it is not?
- Are the themes in the theme store free?
- How to replace existing JotForm tab from facebook?
- Templates page: No preview of the form template in the list
- I'm trying to use a template but it's asking me to upload my form
- Criar carteira de vacinas
- Form Template: error when sharing form on template gallery
How to use the form templatesLast Update: May 24, 2016
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!