Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Jotform Template
- Form over quota
- Prevent users from navigating away from form
- Remove form template in the gallery
- Where to I find a craft form for exhibitors for and arts and crafts show?
- How do I change the background color of a form template?
- Help me recover the form I created as a guest
- A form that I want to use has a consistent "Error loading" issue
- How to edit products inside of payment field?
- How can I reuse the same registration form for different events?
How to use the form templatesLast Update: March 30, 2017
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form templates and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!