Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Discovered a supernice CSS Way to style Input fields
- Form template no longer available
- How can I customise an order form template?
- How to Center the Form?
- I can't edit expense template
- How can I set up options in my form and remove them once they have reached the available quantity?
- Recreating a Custom Form
- I'm having many issues with my form
- Change price on the stripe subscription form
- Form template sharing
How to use the form templatesLast Update: May 24, 2016
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!