Browse Article by Topicsform template form templates
Related Forum Questions
- Can you choose a form template and then add customization?
- Quiz Form with Calculated Numbers of Answers
- Not able to search template form in Form Template gallery
- Do you have a form template that is like an excel spread sheet?
- HELP - do you have a form template that is like an excel spread sheet?
- Do you have existing templates for W-4 and I9's?
- Is there a form template with a signature that can be exported as a pdf afterwards?
- Website Form Template
- How to import excel files to the form?
- How con a create a simple registration/r.s.v.p. form
How to use the form templatesLast Update: December 27, 2016
This method is the easiest & quickest way there is to implement form templates around. With 6 clicks, you'll be able to get a predefined form put into your archive. You can also browse the form gallery and pick any forms that you like.
1. Access My Forms page in the navigation bar and click "Create Form" button
2. Choose "Use Template" and click "Select" button
3. Find and select a template. Click "Use Template" button. The form border will turn into orange, click "Continue" button to proceed.
4. That's it! You're done! The form is now in the form builder. Feel free to modify the structure!
Questions? Please let us know below!