Browse Article by Topicsjotform plus bigcommerce bigcommerce bigcommerce jotform
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to create a simple ecommerce site with 4 to 5 pages using JotForm?
- Form not showing in BigCommerce
- Is this possible to use JotForm based forms with BigCommerce
- Why my feedback button does not appear on my bigcommerce website.
Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce pageLast Update: April 6, 2016
Adding a contact form in your BigCommerce store is easily done with JotForm.
- Create a new form using one of available JotForm Templates, or manually per your own requirements using our Form Builder.
- When you're done creating your form, you need to get the Embed script code and put it on you webpage.
Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "Embed" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button.
- In your BigCommerce control panel, click "Create a Web Page" under "Website Content" tab.
- Make sure you are creating a page using the WYSIWYG editor. Supply "Page Name": Contact Us
- Save your changes.