Browse Article by Topicscargo jotform fan embed form cargo form
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding the form to a webpage
- Are your forms compatible with the Avada theme?
- How to embed my form into my webpage?
- Form embedded using lightbox opening blank.
- How to make form embedded using Embed Script responsive?
- I need help embedding the same form on the same page.
- My submissions are not showing up on testing
- How to create a form that has the ability to collect payments and set deadlines
- How can I cancel my account
- How can I put my form on my website
Adding a form to your Cargo siteLast Update: May 24, 2016
Cargo is a web platform that enables users to publish a wide variety of visual content with ease.
Now you can add your own custom form to your Cargo site.
1. Get your form's iFrame embed codes
a. Click on Publish button
b. Click Embed
c. Select Iframe in the dropdown
d. Copy the provided iframe embed code
2. Sign-in to your Cargo site admin panel.
3. Create a (1) New Page or (2) Edit an existing page.
4. (1) Paste the JotForm form's iframe code in the Cargo content editor box.
(2) Click on the Post button to save and publish the page.
5. Click on the X blocked button to close the editor.
6. Done. Preview your JotForm in Cargo site.
Here is a sample Cargo site(cargocollective.com/jotform-fan) from a JotForm fan.