Browse Article by Topicscargo jotform fan embed form cargo form
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
Related Forum Questions
- Can I integrate a form in a mobile app?
- Que pasa con mi cuenta?
- How to put the form on my website?
- How to set scrolling in the form iFrame code?
- How to add my form to my website?
- How to embed my form into my website?
- How can I use my own domain as the URL in my form links?
- I don't seem to be able to get the form to upload onto my site or even save properly
- The form embed code is not working on my site. Are there other options to embed a form?
- How to embed my form into my blog?
Adding a form to your Cargo siteLast Update: May 24, 2016
Cargo is a web platform that enables users to publish a wide variety of visual content with ease.
Now you can add your own custom form to your Cargo site.
1. Get your form's iFrame embed codes
a. Click on Publish button
b. Click Embed
c. Select Iframe in the dropdown
d. Copy the provided iframe embed code
2. Sign-in to your Cargo site admin panel.
3. Create a (1) New Page or (2) Edit an existing page.
4. (1) Paste the JotForm form's iframe code in the Cargo content editor box.
(2) Click on the Post button to save and publish the page.
5. Click on the X blocked button to close the editor.
6. Done. Preview your JotForm in Cargo site.
Here is a sample Cargo site(cargocollective.com/jotform-fan) from a JotForm fan.