Browse Article by Topicscargo jotform fan embed form cargo form
- Adding a form to a web page
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
Related Forum Questions
- My form is not submitting when using Embed method
- How do I fix error code 8182?
- How do I get the embed code for my website for the form I created?
- How can I publish my form and send to others as a link?
- How can I embed my form to my website?
- Not possible to submit wordpress embedded form.
- Adding a web form to the website
- Embedding web form to selfhosted wordpress site
- Embedded form not showing properly in Dreamweaver
- Embedded form is cut-off
Adding a form to your Cargo siteLast Update: May 24, 2016
Cargo is a web platform that enables users to publish a wide variety of visual content with ease.
Now you can add your own custom form to your Cargo site.
1. Get your form's iFrame embed codes
a. Click on Publish button
b. Click Embed
c. Select Iframe in the dropdown
d. Copy the provided iframe embed code
2. Sign-in to your Cargo site admin panel.
3. Create a (1) New Page or (2) Edit an existing page.
4. (1) Paste the JotForm form's iframe code in the Cargo content editor box.
(2) Click on the Post button to save and publish the page.
5. Click on the X blocked button to close the editor.
6. Done. Preview your JotForm in Cargo site.
Here is a sample Cargo site(cargocollective.com/jotform-fan) from a JotForm fan.