Browse Article by Topicscargo jotform fan embed form cargo form
- Adding a form to a web page
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
Related Forum Questions
- Does Jotform support Wordpress?
- Can I send my form to show up in the email instead of a link to the form?
- How do I align my form?
- My form is ready, how can I use it on my website?
- Embedded the form in all differeny ways
- The form embedded in a website created with Joomla doesn't always show.
- How to change the height of the form embedded with iframe?
- Cómo cancelar una suscripción para que no se haga un cargo recurrente a mi tarjeta de crédito?
- Is there any other way to add a form to IM Creator without using the widget method?
- A form I created is showing up funny on mobile.
Adding a form to your Cargo siteLast Update: May 24, 2016
Cargo is a web platform that enables users to publish a wide variety of visual content with ease.
Now you can add your own custom form to your Cargo site.
1. Get your form's iFrame embed codes
a. Click on Publish button
b. Click Embed
c. Select Iframe in the dropdown
d. Copy the provided iframe embed code
2. Sign-in to your Cargo site admin panel.
3. Create a (1) New Page or (2) Edit an existing page.
4. (1) Paste the JotForm form's iframe code in the Cargo content editor box.
(2) Click on the Post button to save and publish the page.
5. Click on the X blocked button to close the editor.
6. Done. Preview your JotForm in Cargo site.
Here is a sample Cargo site(cargocollective.com/jotform-fan) from a JotForm fan.