Browse Article by Topicscargo jotform fan embed form cargo form
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding a form to Ning
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
Related Forum Questions
- Embedded form not showing on Chrome
- Do I need to re-deploy the codes in Muse after making changes to the form?
- How to open the form as a pop-up on the website?
- cómo puedo cancelar la suscripción a este servicio?
- My account has been suspended
- Embedded form with payment integration showing unsecured
- I need help embedding forms onto my website
- When I try to embed on my website its saying Its not a valid link?
- Jotform Footer repeatedly showing in a form that is embedded on a Wordpress website
- How do I embed this form into an E-mail?
Adding a form to your Cargo siteLast Update: May 24, 2016
Cargo is a web platform that enables users to publish a wide variety of visual content with ease.
Now you can add your own custom form to your Cargo site.
1. Get your form's iFrame embed codes
a. Click on Publish button
b. Click Embed
c. Select Iframe in the dropdown
d. Copy the provided iframe embed code
2. Sign-in to your Cargo site admin panel.
3. Create a (1) New Page or (2) Edit an existing page.
4. (1) Paste the JotForm form's iframe code in the Cargo content editor box.
(2) Click on the Post button to save and publish the page.
5. Click on the X blocked button to close the editor.
6. Done. Preview your JotForm in Cargo site.
Here is a sample Cargo site(cargocollective.com/jotform-fan) from a JotForm fan.