Browse Article by Topicsapi api key apikey create new
- How to create your first web form
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- How to create a survey form and customize it
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Create a JotForm API key
- How to Properly Add, Change, and Test a New Email Recipient Address
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
Related Forum Questions
- My web site says form not found http://www.virginiascrapbookretreats.com
- change Username request
- Subscription form with Stripe
- Need more space
- Do you offer phone support?
- Un-encrypting a form
- Transferring the form
- Why am I not receiving notifications of submissions for the from I create?
- Re-using the form
How to Create a JotForm API keyLast Update: November 27, 2016
What is Jotform API Key?
It is a unique value or a secret token that is assigned to Jotform users. Generally speaking, an API key simply identifies the user. It is used to authenticate users to used their information to the web services.
To create your Jotform API Key, please follow these steps.
1. After logging in to your Jotform account, click the user icon on the top of the page
2. Click Account to go to your account settings page
3. Go to API section/page.
4. Click Create New Key to create your Jotform API Key.
Each generated API Keys comes with permissions. Read Access permission to read only private information and Full Access permission to grant them with full access to your data, e.g. add, edit, delete form submissions.
Below are the API limit daily for each plan:
The API limit resets daily midnight (EST). For more information about Jotform API, please visit Jotform's API Documentation page. http://api.jotform.com.