Browse Article by Topicszoho zoho crm crm integration
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Integrate with MailChimp
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
- How to Integrate your Form to Box
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
Related Forum Questions
- Question about sending reminders to fill out form?
- Is JotForm up to date with PayPal changes in security (TLS/Certificate)?
- iFrame or Access to the Html code
- Questions about the file upload size limit
- Zoho crm intgration not working
- I cannot get paypal set up on my form
- I can't connect my form with Stripe
- JotForm / NMI Payment Gateway Integration
- Trouble with Square integration
- Webhooks integration stopped working
How to Integrate JotForm with Zoho CRMLast Update: April 23, 2017
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management service to help observe your relationships anywhere from some popular social networks to mobile phones.
JotForm captures leads from your website and sends customer data to Zoho where you’ll be able to develop & keep healthy relationships with your newest visitors.
How to Setup the Zoho CRM Integration:
1. Get a Zoho CRM account
2. In the FORM BUILDER, click SETTINGS at the top > then INTEGRATIONS on the left
3. Either search for Zoho using "zoho" as your search keyword or filter the dropdown list to CRM
If you're still using the previous Form Builder (V3):
In the form builder, click the Integrations button to open the Integrations window
Search for Zoho or filter the dropdown with CRM
4. With Zoho, there are 2 ways to authenticate your account. It's either by using your Zoho login credentials or authentication token.
5. Next, select whether you want to send the form data as leads or contacts. Then map the fields you want from JotForm to Zoho.
Trigger Workflow - If you want to trigger Zoho Workflow, select Yes
Duplicate Record Check - Select whether you want to updating existing record, don't add the record or create duplicate once duplicate submission is found.
6. Complete the integration and you're good to go.
With Zoho Integration, not all field types are supported.
Supported fields are the following:
- Text Box
- Check Box
- Radio Button
As much as possible, use the Full Name, Email, Address and Phone Number fields. They work best as counterpart fields in Zoho.