Browse Article by Topicszoho zoho crm crm
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
- How to Integrate JotForm with Zoho CRM
- How to Setup the Highrise Integration
Related Forum Questions
- Does your system integrate with Zoho CRM
- Integrating with Zoho CRM not working
- Are the forms HIPAA compliant??
- I am integrating with ZOHO and I keep deleting fields from the integration that I've changed but they keep coming back?
- Please tell me a little bit more about collecting payment information
- I'm getting an invalid password error when configuring Zoho CRM integration
- Can we create custom forms?
- Zoho Integration Issues Heritage Housing OKC- Cannot modify API URL for Lead Assignment rules in Zoho
- Zoho integration, can't authenticate
- Is there a way to integrate both Contacts and Projects in Insightly Integration?
How to Integrate JotForm with Zoho CRMLast Update: January 9, 2017
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management service to help observe your relationships anywhere from some popular social networks to mobile phones.
JotForm captures leads from your website and sends customer data to Zoho where you’ll be able to develop & keep healthy relationships with your newest visitors.
How to Setup the Zoho CRM Integration:
1. Get a Zoho CRM account.
2. In the form builder, click the Integrations button to open the Integrations window
3. Search for Zoho or filter the dropdown with CRM
4. With Zoho, there are 2 ways to authenticate your account. It's either by using your Zoho login credentials or authentication token.
5. Next, select whether you want to send the form data as leads or contacts. Then map the fields you want from your JotForm to your Zoho Form.
Trigger Workflow - If you want to trigger Zoho Workflow, select Yes
Duplicate Record Check - Select whether you want to updating existing record, don't add the record or create duplicate once duplicate submission is found.
6. Complete the integration and you're good to go.
With Zoho Integration, not all field types are supported.
Supported fields are the following:
As much as possible, use the Full Name, Email, Address and Phone Number fields under Quick Fields. They work best in the corresponding fields on Zoho.