Browse Article by Topicszoho zoho crm crm
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
- How to Integrate JotForm with Zoho CRM
- How to Setup the Highrise Integration
Related Forum Questions
- Is there a way to connect Insightly to JotForm
- What are the Search Options in Submission List?
- WebHook: Mandatory field is showing blank.
- Can I push submission data to Zoho?
- API Limit Exceeded
- Zoho CRM Integration: Custom fields mapping not working
- Need help with ZOHO fields mapping
- How to perform a Zoho CRM sync with the file table?
- Can JotForm be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- OnePage CRM integration
How to Integrate JotForm with Zoho CRMLast Update: January 9, 2017
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management service to help observe your relationships anywhere from some popular social networks to mobile phones.
JotForm captures leads from your website and sends customer data to Zoho where you’ll be able to develop & keep healthy relationships with your newest visitors.
How to Setup the Zoho CRM Integration:
1. Get a Zoho CRM account.
2. In the form builder, click the Integrations button to open the Integrations window
3. Search for Zoho or filter the dropdown with CRM
4. With Zoho, there are 2 ways to authenticate your account. It's either by using your Zoho login credentials or authentication token.
5. Next, select whether you want to send the form data as leads or contacts. Then map the fields you want from your JotForm to your Zoho Form.
Trigger Workflow - If you want to trigger Zoho Workflow, select Yes
Duplicate Record Check - Select whether you want to updating existing record, don't add the record or create duplicate once duplicate submission is found.
6. Complete the integration and you're good to go.
With Zoho Integration, not all field types are supported.
Supported fields are the following:
As much as possible, use the Full Name, Email, Address and Phone Number fields under Quick Fields. They work best in the corresponding fields on Zoho.