Browse Article by Topicsediting collaboration v4 new feature
- How to Share Forms with a Sub-account User
- How to Add Metadata to Your Box Uploads
- Understanding Form Collaboration
- What's New in JotForm 4.0?
Related Forum Questions
- How can I share forms as templates?
- Do I need a website where I can embed my form?
- Why does it say my form isn't shared?
- Form editing not working
- How can I forward submission data to an additional address?
- How to share forms with other users?
- 'Oops! Something went wrong' error while editing form
- Sharing forms
- I can't get email notifications and want to switch back
- Embedding Youtube video in V4 form builder
Understanding Form CollaborationLast Update: March 26, 2017
One of the exciting new things in JotForm V4 is Form Collaboration. It's a real-time, seamless experience where multiple team members can simultaneously work on the same form. All changes are automatically uploaded so you always edit the most current version.