Browse Article by Topicsediting collaboration v4 new feature
- How to Share Forms with a Sub-account User
- How to Add Metadata to Your Box Uploads
- Understanding Form Collaboration
- What's New in JotForm 4.0?
Related Forum Questions
- How do I integrate Insightly with JotForm?
- Collaboration tool is not instantly updating the changes and collaborators icon are missing
- Duplicate fields: Unable to duplicate the selected fields using Firefox browser with v4 builder
- Editing submission - submission blank
- How can I share form editing with someone?
- Editing a field without changing the field in the Conditions?
- Form Builder V4: Short text field did not delete
- RE: Regarding Your Jotform Feedback - lforres1
- Form Builder V4: The user could not open widgets
- Form submittal not sending on to second email
Understanding Form CollaborationLast Update: February 21, 2017
One of the exciting new things in JotForm V4 is Form Collaboration. It's a real-time, seamless experience where multiple team members can simultaneously work on the same form. All changes are automatically uploaded so you always edit the most current version.